Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" 2K17 Thread

11 minutes ago, MonsterJamThetourMaster said:

It would be cool if Monster jam went back to the Pontiac silver dome and also to the mnt bank stadium & also to Lincoln factional field in 2017 or 2018

The Silverdome is in beyond awful condition. The old roof got a tear and is tattered all over the floor; half the seats are gone or damaged; the stadium floor is ripped up and unrecognizable; a lot of the inside stores/restaurants are flooded or so damp moss has grown all over. It is really a shame. What's worse is that money is wasted to pay for 24/7 security so it's hard to get in.

1 hour ago, Outlawed said:

Nothing against Bryce Kenny but Mohawk Warrior should have died with George being done driving. 

Completely agree. It was George's persona and BJ Johnson was probably the only other person I could've seen continuing on if George stepped out. Curious if Bryce is going to have to rock a mohawk? Doesn't seem quite his style. Solid driver though. Got to see him in Raleigh and he's pretty good on the hybrid floor and he was very good in his interviews as well as working the crowd.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, bkelley said:

The Silverdome is in beyond awful condition. The old roof got a tear and is tattered all over the floor; half the seats are gone or damaged; the stadium floor is ripped up and unrecognizable; a lot of the inside stores/restaurants are flooded or so damp moss has grown all over. It is really a shame. What's worse is that money is wasted to pay for 24/7 security so it's hard to get in.

looks fine to me lol

quRfM7L.jpg

• Upvote 4

On 10/27/2016 at 0:02 PM, Dustin Hart AM said:

Only way I see that ever happening is if Monster Jam suddenly stops doing Ford Field for some reason which I don't see happening.

MJ still does an East Rutherford show at MetLife in the the summer and a show in the Izod Center for the winter. 

But I doubt MJ would make 3 trips to Detroit a year

If anyone goes to the new Wings arena I bet it will be a nonMJ show probably in the fall.  It sucks the Palace shows are gone because those were some good small shows that were much easier to get in and out of than the cluster@#ck that is downtown these days.  If there is a show there I really won't be looking forward to driving to that cram packed area for another event a year.

On 10/26/2016 at 5:44 PM, MonsterJamThetourMaster said:

I hope Monster jam will go to the new Detroit red wings arena/stadium in 2018

little caesers arena? they probably won't, 'cause of ford field. fans would be more inclined to go to the event in ford field than the one in little caesers arena, i think.

11 hours ago, bkelley said:

MJ still does an East Rutherford show at MetLife in the the summer and a show in the Izod Center for the winter. 

But I doubt MJ would make 3 trips to Detroit a year

They actually stopped going to the Izod Center after 2015. Don't know why.

On 10/26/2016 at 5:44 PM, MonsterJamThetourMaster said:

I hope Monster jam will go to the new Detroit red wings arena/stadium in 2018

As I live in Michigan, I would love to see this happen too. Although I don't see it happening soon! I could see it happening in 2+ years after they get everything situated. Litter Caesars Arena is projected to seat at least 20,000 people while Van Andel Arena (Current MI arena that Monster Jam goes too) only seats 10,000. So I definently see Monster Jam switching over to the new arena!