Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" 2K17 Thread

Goldberg6734

On 10/13/2016 at 8:40 PM, Gabe2304 said:

Aw man, what'd I miss? 

Anyone know what truck this is?

On 10/14/2016 at 7:38 AM, steiale said:

4x4 Barbie was a little monster truck similar to like what Kid KJ runs. This might be Southern Crush (I think that's the name) 2.0 or something.

Steiale is correct, this truck will be Southern Crush 2.0 driven by Pleasant Cook aka 4X4 Barbie.

Now, as for what it used to be..........
14641970_1036816576439107_68426842811046

For anyone who's heard of Chris Roy's Nitro Promotions, you'll be familiar with this piece. It's an ok starter truck, but tbh they could've gotten better for less money if they paid what i remember Roy was asking. I just hope they really go through and update it, cause it's rather out of date as far as what's considered standard nowadays.

1 hour ago, Mr. Beardman said:

Steiale is correct, this truck will be Southern Crush 2.0 driven by Pleasant Cook aka 4X4 Barbie.

Now, as for what it used to be..........

For anyone who's heard of Chris Roy's Nitro Promotions, you'll be familiar with this piece. It's an ok starter truck, but tbh they could've gotten better for less money if they paid what i remember Roy was asking. I just hope they really go through and update it, cause it's rather out of date as far as what's considered standard nowadays.

I couldn't remember for the life of me what that thing was called. I knew it looked like a Roy truck but I kinda expected a bit better considering the money pumped into their street vehicles. I haven't kept up with whats on the market these days but surely there was something better out there than a Roy truck?

1. Minny's show in Dec. will be two shows now. (Sat. & Sun.)

http://www.monsterjam.com/en-US/news/twin-action-twin-cities

line up: Grave Digger driven by Adam Anderson, Max-D driven by Tom Meents, Son-uva Digger driven by Ryan Anderson, El Toro Loco driven by Becky McDonough, Scooby-Doo driven by Bailey Shea, Team Hot Wheels driven by Scott Buetow, Zombie driven by Bari Musawwir, Thunder 4X4 driven by Jim Bendzick, Lucas Oil Crusader driven by Linsey Weenk, Monster Energy, Soldier Fortune, Trucks/drivers subject to change.

2. Interesting line up for the Chile show:

Featuring: Grave Digger (Charlie Pauken), Scooby-Doo! (NIcole Johnson), El Toro Loco (Mark List), Zombie (Frank Krmel), Monster Mutt Dalmatian (Candice Jolly), Max-D (Chuck Werner), Dragon (Jon Zimmer), Zombie Hunter (Colt Stephens)

9 hours ago, Hagan Moskau said:

1. Minny's show in Dec. will be two shows now. (Sat. & Sun.)

http://www.monsterjam.com/en-US/news/twin-action-twin-cities

line up: Grave Digger driven by Adam Anderson, Max-D driven by Tom Meents, Son-uva Digger driven by Ryan Anderson, El Toro Loco driven by Becky McDonough, Scooby-Doo driven by Bailey Shea, Team Hot Wheels driven by Scott Buetow, Zombie driven by Bari Musawwir, Thunder 4X4 driven by Jim Bendzick, Lucas Oil Crusader driven by Linsey Weenk, Monster Energy, Soldier Fortune, Trucks/drivers subject to change.

2. Interesting line up for the Chile show:

Featuring: Grave Digger (Charlie Pauken), Scooby-Doo! (NIcole Johnson), El Toro Loco (Mark List), Zombie (Frank Krmel), Monster Mutt Dalmatian (Candice Jolly), Max-D (Chuck Werner), Dragon (Jon Zimmer), Zombie Hunter (Colt Stephens)

Its about time chuck gets the chance to let it hang in a max d truck he deserves it and I'll probably hurt some feelings but I feel like Scott buetows win streak is stagged the only thing he really offers in any run is the back flip and after the world finals cried about it that he didn't win. That's not to say I agree with the outcome of the world finals but come one be a better sport about it you're a grown man, you win some you lose some right wrong or indifferent.

13 hours ago, Dustin Hart AM said:

I couldn't remember for the life of me what that thing was called. I knew it looked like a Roy truck but I kinda expected a bit better considering the money pumped into their street vehicles. I haven't kept up with whats on the market these days but surely there was something better out there than a Roy truck?

There absolutely is, Holy Roller is up for sale again, Quadzilla is still available, Island Outlaw was recently put up for sale, and there's a few others I know I'm forgetting.

53 minutes ago, CMDeerfoot said:

There absolutely is, Holy Roller is up for sale again, Quadzilla is still available, Island Outlaw was recently put up for sale, and there's a few others I know I'm forgetting.

Holy Roller is a pile tho tbh

On 10/16/2016 at 7:09 PM, Jackson Brammer said:

New event added for December 28-30th! Trenton NJ. Will be one last show for Dooms Day and the Monster Jam debut of Master Of Disaster driven by Paul Strong.

Where have you seen anything about the line up?