Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" 2K17 Thread

Goldberg6734

Toronto's looking great this year. Dennis is returning to the SkyDome for the first time since 2009.

Lineup looks like this so far:

Grave Digger driven by Dennis Anderson, Son-uva Digger driven by Ryan Anderson, Team Hot Wheels driven by Scott Buetow, Monster Energy driven by Coty Saucier, Bounty Hunter, Knucklehead driven by TBD, Jester driven by Matt Pagliarulo, Xtermigator driven by JR McNeal, Wrecking Crew driven by TBD, Rage driven by Cory Rummel, Barbarian driven by Devin Jones, OverBored and Madusa.

I didn't see a Max D there... hopefully Tom or Neil can make it.

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, TheRetroStyle said:

Monster Jam has confirmed that Scott Buetow broke the record for Most Consecutive Stadium Freestyle Victories, with a sixth win in a row this past weekend.

As much as I really like Buetow and all, if he makes it seven, I'm gonna snap.

he did not deserve the win in foxbourough or whatever the last show was during the path of destruction but since the judges dont have a brain these days 

Glendale had been a very last second show with no advertising. Heard it sold 30,000 tickets most were just in the end zone and mid and upper level seats. and Max D has had some of if not the biggest air i have ever seen in a Monster in Person probably 30-40 feet up in the air. Heres the photo i took at about his highest point. 14642469_1177707168957940_55362578468851

• Upvote 1

yeah glendale was a good show, we were there cuz our team just happened to be in town doing another show lol. Jared was the highest ive ever seen in person, besides maybe LeDuc at the WF. Crazy air and broke a knuckle which was odd