Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" 2K17 Thread

Goldberg6734

1 hour ago, Charlie H. said:

So JR Seasock and Matt Cody are driving for FELD so.... yeah I'm betting my top dollar Mikey is too now

They are still under the Vaters trucks, just like the situation with the Basls. I'm not sure if that makes them feld drivers but I think it helps clear that up a bit.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, kmp21093 said:

Im guessing that Tyler and Kryten will be driving diggers 26&27 and Charlie may stay in Pirates Curse or maybe Monster Mutt. They're the only diggers left since 23 is done after the overseas tour and 25 is already out to pasture.

I heard 23 is staying overseas for future Australian events in 2017. I know #25 & 26 are definitely getting retired. Don't know if 27 is getting retired since it's barely 2 years old.

I went on ticket master to buy tickets for Sat and Sun (I always go both shows) here in Toronto and noticed a few things. For one, low row seating on the bottom level is only All Access Pass or VIP, starting at $140. There is only a few standard left, Ticketmaster is showing it's getting sparse for seating at the bottom level and in many sections nearly sold out already. The bare few in the middle bottom of the stadium are $85. I'm sure that's over $20 of an increase. Monster Jam better put in a little more to the shows for that much more money. I decided to go for row 1 2nd level near the middle of the floor both days, can't go wrong for the price and the view. 

Whats up with Cam's schedule this year? It's awful, and missing the only big stadium show in Canada, being Toronto. Again Monster Jam what are you doing? 

Final thing, what happened to Vancouver, is it not happening this year? 

The way I see it is Charlie in 27, Pablo in 28, Randy in 29, Dennis in 30, Cole in 31, Adam in 32, Morgan in 33, Zimmer in 34.. sooo i would assume Kristen and Tyler are getting like 35 and 36?? I mean those are really the only way

1 hour ago, NitroMenace said:

The way I see it is Charlie in 27, Pablo in 28, Randy in 29, Dennis in 30, Cole in 31, Adam in 32, Morgan in 33, Zimmer in 34.. sooo i would assume Kristen and Tyler are getting like 35 and 36?? I mean those are really the only way

Jon Zimmer is actually in 33 (which is a display truck at the moment), while 34 is Morgan's just to clarify.

6 hours ago, Sonuvadiggerrocks said:

The guy driving alien invasion is a ninja.

No... He's a spyder...

Anyway I'm really bummed that the Triple Threat isn't coming to Milwaukee... These lineups are very promising! I might actually ask to drive down to Rosemont instead of the Milwaukee show... I'd love to see Pablo and all, but these rookies might dominate, especially with the ATVs and Speedsters. 

On another note, Once Dennis retires, is he gonna go to a Grave Digger? I mean Adam and now Krysten is so maybe? He has his own identity with SUD, but I mean is it possible? It seems like Dennis has a big part in saying who drives a Digger truck...

On 11/1/2016 at 7:09 PM, bottenator said:

I went on ticket master to buy tickets for Sat and Sun (I always go both shows) here in Toronto and noticed a few things. For one, low row seating on the bottom level is only All Access Pass or VIP, starting at $140. There is only a few standard left, Ticketmaster is showing it's getting sparse for seating at the bottom level and in many sections nearly sold out already. The bare few in the middle bottom of the stadium are $85. I'm sure that's over $20 of an increase. Monster Jam better put in a little more to the shows for that much more money. I decided to go for row 1 2nd level near the middle of the floor both days, can't go wrong for the price and the view. 

Whats up with Cam's schedule this year? It's awful, and missing the only big stadium show in Canada, being Toronto. Again Monster Jam what are you doing? 

Final thing, what happened to Vancouver, is it not happening this year? 

Watch out when buying tickets this year people.  A link on MJ's site took me to another site telling me tickets for cheap seats at Ford Field were $40 each in group "deals" which would be more than double the normal price.  I then went to Ford Field's site and they were the normal $15 to $20 each.  Even if convenience charges were included 40 bucks is outrageous.

On 11/1/2016 at 1:57 PM, Charlie H. said:

So JR Seasock and Matt Cody are driving for FELD so.... yeah I'm betting my top dollar Mikey is too now

JR and Matt are still running their trucks for Q1. The Higher Education chassis will have the Rottweiler body while the Iron Warrior chassis will have the Thunder body. And no, Mikey is not driving for Feld. He will still be driving EVO for next winter.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, DanDon said:

JR and Matt are still running their trucks for Q1. The Higher Education chassis will have the Rottweiler body while the Iron Warrior chassis will have the Thunder body. And no, Mikey is not driving for Feld. He will still be driving EVO for next winter.

Is Iron Warrior/Stallion #2 gonna be painted black or will it still be blue? I'm actually curious cause it might actually look pretty cool if it's blue with the Thunder body on it...