Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" 2K17 Thread

Goldberg6734

9 hours ago, leggster said:

Does anyone else want to see the world finals live on ppv like it was back in tha day???

From what i've heard, that PPV thing made Monster Jam lost lots of money and wouldn't be a smart move

Also why whould we have a PPV thing? Now we have things like Periscope, Twitch or livestreaming on Youtube, with a good internet conection you got your self a great deal

Also, there's always atleast 5 videos of the same run from 5 diferent chanels on youtube, why bother?

The only thing i would say is that they should move from DVD to Digital format, i love my DVD's, don't get me wrong, but i feel that if Monster Jam needs to make a change

On 10/5/2016 at 10:29 PM, monsterjam1 said:

yeah but i enjoyed the stadium racing and freestyle it just needed alittle physics boost and racing needed to be harder on some levels but other then that it wouldve been decent if it had alot more stadium events 

It. Is. Not. Economically. Viable.

I don't care if your mental disorders make you want something other than what you have, money talks.

Ehhh that's less a save and more of a lucky bounce and physics working. There's a clip of Excaliber back in the day doing the same thing, Wrecking Crew in New Orleans did it this year and hell you could do it in RoR pretty easy

Also according to Jim and Chris Allen's Facebook page Doomsday and El Diablo will perform for the last time tonight and yep guns are removed from the Soldier Fortune trucks:

14591711_1213579908709475_44074288295985

Personally I don't get why showing guns are bad but advertising energy drinks and a truck with the brain showing is okay but... blame the news media, they ruin everything. Bastards.