Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" Thread 2015

Sergeant Politeness

Yeah, there's no way possible that he's not doing that on purpose. I think if he tries it a couple more times he's going to land it.

I try that on indy 2010 in the game. I bet this year we will the first backflip with forward momentum. As in not hit wall and flip backwards. Like parkour.

No offense to Colton, but I didn't know that he is THAT talented. I'd rather watch one driver do a backflip off of jumps not designed for it than watch 5 drivers do backflips off of containers and jumps deisgned for a backflips. In my opinion, when drivers do backflips like Cam's Jacksonville 2010 backflip and Colton's attempt, that's when it's truly impressive. The backflip is just so overused that it's nice to see drivers getting creative and doing their job, which is entertaining the fans. Not taking anything away from guys like LeDuc and Brown, if it makes the fans happy then it still counts.

• Upvote 3

No offense to Colton, but I didn't know that he is THAT talented.

man, i thought when some guy was listed as digger for this year i was seriously pessimistic, but this guy just does not give a poo. a well earned spot already

Do we forget the fact that he's Meents's step son people? It more than likely helps...A lot.