World Finals XVI Discussion

Klayton

No the judges did suck. Many runs were underrated. Not saying Evo shouldnt have won bc his run was pretty sweet. Speaking of which not sure if anyone is going to say it but after he hit his last jump a cylindrical object came out flying at a high rate of speed after a loud pop. It flew over section 131 completely out of the stadium.

oh boy, thats not good.

seems like another disappointing finals freestyle. maybe its not the track but its the drivers and their skill? maybe it is the track? Congrats to mike.

hope no one was hurt

Judges sucked? Are you actually joking me? You haven't seen a single run yet. From what we have seen, the CORRECT driver won the championship.

Honestly, I thought the judges sucked too. No... I haven't seen the runs, but I have seen the judges. So ugly.

Monster Jam has got to get some better looking judges soon or I might stop watching.

• Upvote 2

Having seen everything, I feel like the judges underscored most everyone, and I'd have to watch the ruins again to really decide if I think Mikey deserved it. I have no doubt in my mind that it was a fantastic run, but I don't remember quite s bit of it. Sure the track ate a few trucks, but the majority of the early endings were driver error, or strange breakages. Some trucks went real weak and rolled from not reaching a landing area, some went insanely huge way to early (Avenger). Only a few of the tools were because of the track in my opinion. Despite early endings, fantastic ruins such as Tom's, Coty's, Morgan's, Neil's, Donald 's, Mikey's, and many others were able to last a decent amount of time, with huge moves. Overall it was a pretty great event. If only they didn't screw over my chances of returning by moving it next year.

EDIT: Also, the zombie encore was loveing weird.