Show Your Ego Chapter 46

Sergeant Politeness

9 minutes ago, 1029Eric said:

I did not make a request I asked if anyone was making it as a curious question.

The easiest way to put it is that if it isn't in SYP, then there's a good chance it's not being worked on. If someone wanted to announce that they were working on it, they would.

after a very long time and a lot of hard work, i finally got this truck done, i feel this is one of my best trucks i have ever made, thanks to hagan for putting together a sponsor plate for it,now i present Grave Digger 32 

d33d743iazpcgl7zg.jpg

• Upvote 11

Just now, Charlie H. said:

Figured you wouldn't, it looks weird on the real truck anyhow. Looks absolutely ace overall man really impressed!

thank you very much, i put tons of work into this, glad you like it

18 hours ago, fernBurn said:

i second lowering the truck, and also giving it more of a stance.

If there was ever a gripe i would have with GD's made here, is that they don't sit like one.

Also, i believe you are using the wrong rims on that. I would recommend using the ones from Klayton's SUD, or any of my newer released trucks. Besides, those current ones are too wide for the tire.

Also:

- I believe his 4Links are Black, not Grey

- Looks like you're missing lexan behind the seat

-Might wanna brighten up your fuel cell. that thing is hella khaki

- (might be the angle) But the body looks way too forward

WAIT...there's more.

- Adam has (what i believe are) bump stops on the very back of the chassis, and very front of the cab

12593482_1127873923904086_60498827868541

- Halo is black

-OH! and personally, im so tired of seeing the same roof decal. Plus Adam's truck rocks the spooky ghost on the roof instead of the skull and crossbones, anyways.

.....hey you said it was done. Totes an invite for me to nitpick. Always room for improvement Blakey poo.

do you not see how high the back of adams truck sits.......

3 minutes ago, mrgravedigger23 said:

do you not see how high the back of adams truck sits.......

Thats all you got out of that entire post???? The truck looks ok, but there is almost always room for improvement, even in Ferns work (Bassed god forgive me for saying that) but its true, dont take people critiquing your work as an insult, they just want to see you make better stuff man. 

2 minutes ago, iZonarYT said:

Thats all you got out of that entire post???? The truck looks ok, but there is almost always room for improvement, even in Ferns work (Bassed god forgive me for saying that) but its true, dont take people critiquing your work as an insult, they just want to see you make better stuff man. 

i was just saying his truck sits high, im working on some of the things,as much as i can right now

8 minutes ago, mrgravedigger23 said:

i was just saying his truck sits high, im working on some of the things,as much as i can right now

That's because in the description of the post that picture is actually from that's the truck's suspension at full travel, not how it normally sits.