Show Your Projects Chapter 63

Roach

On 7/3/2018 at 8:12 PM, Karnag Gaming said:

Been working on this for a bit, should be out in a bit. Getting a friend to convert it for .4

*woah*

*wow*

*ooh*

This looks like so much fun, I'm excited to try it!

On 7/3/2018 at 8:12 PM, Karnag Gaming said:

Been working on this for a bit, should be out in a bit. Getting a friend to convert it for .4

*fire*

Hey Karnag! Looks great! The only thing i would prefer is keeping the racing jump the same for freestyle. Other than that, it feels very WRA World Winals 3-ish, which i adored. Great Job!

Sorry for the Double-Post, buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut......

COMING TO A DOWNLOAD SECTION NEAR YOU SOON, THE ALL NEW LUCAS OIL CRUSADER 2018 CUSTOM EDITION! Seriously tough, i made this for a friend, but it came out so good i thought I'd Release it. Also, Below is my NAMT truck Jurassic Park (haven't cleared the use of @John Dough's NASA truck yet, but hopefully he'll approve and i can run it). Enjoy y'all!

screenshot_2018-07-07_18-18-57_1.jpg

screenshot_2018-07-07_18-19-15_1.jpg

screenshot_2018-07-07_18-19-22_1.jpg

screenshot_2018-07-07_18-20-46_1.jpg

screenshot_2018-07-01_18-18-29_1.jpg

screenshot_2018-07-01_18-19-16_1.jpg

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, NtheDiggerfan said:

Sorry for the Double-Post, buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut......

COMING TO A DOWNLOAD SECTION NEAR YOU SOON, THE ALL NEW LUCAS OIL CRUSADER 2018 CUSTOM EDITION! Seriously tough, i made this for a friend, but it came out so good i thought I'd Release it. Also, Below is my NAMT truck Jurassic Park (haven't cleared the use of @John Dough's NASA truck yet, but hopefully he'll approve and i can run it). Enjoy y'all!

Please make sure that you have specifically cloned files or original exports for your Jurassic Park and didnt just over write textures.

Same goes with Crusader

1 hour ago, NtheDiggerfan said:

@fernBurn I added all that stuff from the rover for style points. The BKT's were in testing, forgot to change them lol. The rims i chose the shine for nice extra pizzazz. Everything is cloned right, but ill fix it when i get a minute. 

I wouldn't really consider adding the rover parts as "style points" as canonically they don't fit the theme of Jurassic Park. However I do really like the idea of a Jurassic Jeep truck. My recommendation is to make sure you're setting this piece as far apart from the Rover as possible as to not make it seem like you're just "ripping it off" as much as I don't believe that's your intention, I want you to understand how it looks to people on the outside using another person's truck as the base for your work.

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, iZonarYT said:

I wouldn't really consider adding the rover parts as "style points" as canonically they don't fit the theme of Jurassic Park. However I do really like the idea of a Jurassic Jeep truck. My recommendation is to make sure you're setting this piece as far apart from the Rover as possible as to not make it seem like you're just "ripping it off" as much as I don't believe that's your intention, I want you to understand how it looks to people on the outside using another person's truck as the base for your work.

Sure, I get that. I'll keep that in mind. I'm probably gonna take the satellite and solar panels off but keep the go pro and various utility items. Thanks!

Update:Slinger is still a WIP  but did get some Scooby doo's done still need Haley's but I don't know what chassis she runs so this is a Scooby do pack 2018 

List of truck that are gonna be in the pack

Myranda

Shea 

Linsey 

Sims 

Johns

Haley

7l0abFp.png

KgXxIaE.png

W7iBtwy.png

• Upvote 1