Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" 2K16 Thread

Nick Migues

Idk what shows you were watching but Radoni, Seasock, and Creten are still fantastic drivers and Dennis has still got some in him. Madusa has been losing it for a long time. Monster Jam is slowly trying to phase out indies, so i'm sure they dont mind losing a few indie trucks. 99% positive that every good thing said about BKTs by company drivers are because they can't publicly bash BKTs. I think fan judging is fine but i think they need to let the judges know to not judge based on the name on the side of the truck. I personally love these tracks, they create for some exciting runs with interesting angles and such. I'm personally excited for the 2016 season and I think its gonna be great season. 2Xtreme is on kill mode this year. We coming for that racing title. watch out Mikey :)

• Upvote 1

Mexico City is looking like a #MoreMonsterJam track with racing on it 

5e7da02c99.jpg

cd7701142c.jpg

Also line up is:

Grave Digger® driven by Pablo Huffaker, El Toro Loco® driven by Lupe Soza, Max-D℠ driven by Neil Elliott, El Diablo℠ driven by J.P. Rugiero, Scooby-Doo™ driven by Nichole Johnson, Mohawk Warrior℠ driven by BJ Johnson, Monster Mutt® Rottweiler driven by Daron Basl, NEA℠ driven by Aaron Basl, Overkill Evolution driven by Mike Vaters Jr., and Black Stallion driven by Matt Cody

The monster truck calender year ends pretty much at the end of September, couple months of downtime to get everything ready for first quarter. So netflix and chill yo.

There's still the whole Australian stadium tour, IMTHOF and some other smaller events (hell I still have one more slated next month) but eh it is what it is.

Under the rumor mill, supposedly the new Snake Bite body will be used in competition for the jamborees next year (someone who's more knowledgeable or better associated with Bigfoot probably can confirm it as canon)

So yeah, more Mexican updates:

Video of the track being made: https://www.periscope.tv/w/1ZkJzPwBaMwKv

Track is looking pretty sweet IMO

Also update on the line up:

Grave Digger® driven by Pablo Huffaker, El Toro Loco® driven by Mark List, Max-D℠ driven by Neil Elliott, El Diablo℠ driven by Lupe Soza, Scooby-Doo™ driven by Nichole Johnson, Mohawk Warrior℠ driven by BJ Johnson, Monster Mutt® Rottweiler driven by Daron Basl, NEA℠ driven by Aaron Basl, Overkill Evolution driven by Mike Vaters Jr., and Black Stallion driven by Matt Cody

And now, Kozak please, what chassis is this:

39cd4e12de.jpg

8a88cc29fa.jpg

Also looks like this Mark List guy is from Costa Rica and a new driver to the sport, migth be driving on 2016 season. He was part of the Dirt Crew on Spain Tourso yeah.

More pics of #track 

224eb6d5d1.jpg

Pics of Mark List & Lupe Soza:

CPxEcW8UkAAYKwP.jpg

And also looks like Balhan will be driving Mohawk Warrior after all:

CPxFTjyVAAE7UMd.jpg

Edited by Coconutmen
More track pics & updates on drivers

Alright finally we're not talking about negative crap (drivers getting fired, the tire situation, I just found the first 3 pages really neagative). Lets see some awesome stuff! Honestly, I think Lupe needs to drive El Diablo for the whole season (if he isn't)