Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" 2K16 Thread

Nick Migues

According to MJOnline Nic Granlund will be driving El Diablo for the Helsinki and Stockholm events, although no word as to who will replace the late Dalton Millican in Stockholm

Brianna Mahon competed in Belgium with El Toro Loco and recently said she'll flying to Europe.

Edited by Mohawk Markus
Reply not submitted correctly

If anyone is interested, im uploading all the videos i´ve taken from all the monster truck events i have attented and been able to record in Mexico. All links are playlist, some videos haven't been uploaded.

Monster Showdown Guadalajara 2011: Soon

Monster Jam Mexico City 2012 (More to come): https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLh5Gt05QQ31-DLFxOSCxbnqukHKHpfl8Z

Monster Jam Mexico City 2013: Soon

Monster Jam Mexico City 2014: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLh5Gt05QQ319TkvWAnlbtpAYN5WVmHrNN

Monster Jam Mexico City 2015: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLh5Gt05QQ319SDu0Xh07oCypiA5ReuzBy

I think that's it, i think i got 1 or 2 from Monster Jam Guadalajara 2010 in very like very, sh*tty quality and somemore

Now that i have advertaised my self. Looks like Mark List is driving El Toro on Australia

12046570_1488562271438603_71836406119279

I'm on this guy hypetrain, he looks like a very talented driver!

Pretty sure McDonald was driving it in Australia but I'm not sure. They might have took his chassis that Cynthia Gautier drove in Manila and are throwing a black body on it for him, or they're keeping the orange one on for Mark List. Or something else IDK. 

Wow. If the Marc McDonald hype train just crashed, I'm really disappointed. Don't get me wrong, that Mark List guy is good, but DO YOU KNOW HOW WELL MARC MCDONALD DID LAST YEAR, ESPECIALLY IN BRISBANE? One word: UNBELIEVEABLY WELL. That was where he got his ONLY Double Down in 2014, and to do that, he had to beat the Defending World Racing Champion in the Finals, and get a run that was better than Liddycoat's in Freestyle. I hope to god he's competing again this year, cause seeing him trying to defend his Double Down from last year would definitely be something to watch.

Wow. If the Marc McDonald hype train just crashed, I'm really disappointed. Don't get me wrong, that Mark List guy is good, but DO YOU KNOW HOW WELL MARC MCDONALD DID LAST YEAR, ESPECIALLY IN BRISBANE? One word: UNBELIEVEABLY WELL. That was where he got his ONLY Double Down in 2014, and to do that, he had to beat the Defending World Racing Champion in the Finals, and get a run that was better than Liddycoat's in Freestyle. I hope to god he's competing again this year, cause seeing him trying to defend his Double Down from last year would definitely be something to watch.

Well hang on now, what if they... and hear me out... brought back Big Bash League since it did so well?

I forgot to edit and say it was two words. And even though it's true that Big Bash did very well last year, I highly doubt it's coming back, Charlie.

Also, what happened to Dennis Anderson? I know he recently had a surgery and all, but why is he out of commission for this long?

So I saw on Ryan andersons Instagram a picture of his truck and a son UVA digger atv. And I was wondering if they were going to do some atv stuff like on more monster jam or what they did over in Europe during the summer.

Most likely. Candice Jolly also posted a pic of a Monster Mutt Dalmatian ATV.

Just 'cause he did good doesnt mean the rookies shouldn't get a platform to perform in big stadiums as well. I'm sure Marc doesnt mind getting the time off every now and then, and it gets repetitive if you send the same drivers/trucks everytime, i know i personally perfer a variety every year

If they want to send Mark List into competition, then why can't he compete in Perth and maybe even Melbourne? If there's any ETL driver that I really think should compete in "the big ones" (Brisbane and Sydney even though FS in Brisbane sucked last year), it's McDonald. He's been gone for god knows how many months, and I'm predicting at least a few fans miss him.

If they want to send Mark List into competition, then why can't he compete in Perth and maybe even Melbourne? If there's any ETL driver that I really think should compete in "the big ones" (Brisbane and Sydney even though FS in Brisbane sucked last year), it's McDonald. He's been gone for god knows how many months, and I'm predicting at least a few fans miss him.

We can't just assume the reason Marc isn't competing is because big evil FELD doesn't want him to suddenly. It's highly likely something came up to where he wouldn't be able to compete, just like with Bailey Shea in Europe earlier this year when Brianna Mahon filled in for her.

EDIT: Actually I think is was Becky, not Bailey. Regardless the point still stands.

Edited by NavySonicShell