Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" 2K16 Thread

Nick Migues

Im trying to plan for alot of shows next year. Tulsa, Arlington(if not Arlington then Oklahoma City that weekend), Vegas, a CFP arena show in Ardmore,Oklahoma and then CFP in Waco/Ardmore(summer) and Miami,Oklahoma.. i can hope for all of these anyways

Can't wait for Reno, I might just have to go to all 3 days worth of shows instead of two..

What's everyone schedule looking like?

2016 Schedule:

Jan 16th: Anaheim

Feb 13th: Anaheim (May not go if I get offer to photograph NHRA Pomona race)

Feb 20th: Oakland

Mar. 4-6: Reno

March 17-19: Las Vegas

April 9th: Santa Clara

Mexico City (I'm planning to go to all shows and first row this year...) [Migth now happen] ([God Dammit)]

Edited by Coconutmen
  • Upvote 1

Can't wait for Reno, I might just have to go to all 3 days worth of shows instead of two..

2016 Schedule:

I've got 

-Maybe Atlanta if I win the contest but I doubt it

-Las Vegas

-Dixie Speedway 2016

This will be my first year actually going to a Monster Truck event outside of Georgia. Feels good.

2016 Schedule:

My schedule

April 9: Santa Clara

TBA-Salinas

My schedule will be like 2015 except I'll be able to go to more than one show this year. This year will be a good year for the Moskau family.

New Orleans, Louisiana February 20th

Biloxi, Mississippi February 26th-27th

Baton Rouge, Louisiana March 4th-6th

Las Vegas, Nevada March 17th-19th

Lafayette, Louisiana April 1st-3rd

I will be in Toronto for both Saturday and Sunday shows this year (January 2016).

I really hope Metal Mulisha team comes up this time. Really want to see Leduc live.

The lineup seems to get more and more solid n T.O every year, haven't been since 2012 so I am pumped!!

Any other Canucks heading to the Skydome this year? (I refuse to call the stadium by its new name)

What new trucks do you guys think will be coming for 2016? My prediction...

latest?cb=20120808231106

(In case if you can't see the photo, it's Sonic the Hedgehog)

This blue blur's 25th Anniversary is coming up, and Donkey Kong was so damn popular. Why can't FELD do it again for SEGA?

Also, I'm so glad I didn't go to Philadelphia for Monster Jam, and you already know why. (In case if you don't, they had RONALD MCDONALD there, which made a small portion of the event crappy).

Another Stinger truck? I'm assuming they're expanding the team? I mean the current truck isn't even 2 years old. 

I sure hope they don't make a Sonic truck. It would be a god awful 3D body and the Sonic franchise seems like a joke at this point. And so what if Ronald McDonald was there? That sounds like someone saying they didn't go to a show because they had FMX which they don't like.

• Upvote 1

Also, I'm so glad I didn't go to Philadelphia for Monster Jam, and you already know why. (In case if you don't, they had RONALD MCDONALD there, which made a small portion of the event crappy).

I guess just like the color of the dirt, you are offended by the child oriented side acts.

If you can put that behind you (which you probably can't), from what I could tell, all shows in Philly looked great.

I went to the Sunday show and it was the greatest arena show I've ever been to. Everyone went all out which resulted in many great crashes.

498a823f6c.png

Also to note:

Quad wars was replaced with combat quads which was a slightly less rigged version of quad wars with no teams and only individual riders. It had a cool elimination race as the main competition. I don't know if it will be the new quad wars for 2016.

• Upvote 3