Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" 2K16 Thread

Nick Migues

Freedom Keeper is either Darren or just whoever he could find to drive it at this point lol. Pretty sure its probably Darren tho. BTW, the Checkered Flag Production lineups have been posted on badboysofracing.com. I heard some thing about JP but nothing about an affair.. like DanDon I know more than I can say lol

Correct me if I'm wrong, but is that Mike Vaters Sr's chassis that Evo is on?

Yeah, that's the Black Stallion chassis with the Overkill Evolution body on it. The Iron Warrior and Overkill Evolution chassis should be back from Mexico City, MX now, but they weren't back in time to make it up to Markham, ON, so Mike, Mikey, and Matt threw the EVO body on Stallion and is running it like that for 4 more shows (2 in Topsfield, MA today, 1 more in Markham, ON tomorrow, and 1 in Simcoe, ON on Thursday).

Thought so. Also on the subject of chassis, what Digger is Adam on? Doesn't look like #30...

Kozak could confirm, but to me I'm almost certain it's Pauken's Digger

Also Digger won racing and Metal Mulisha won freestyle, and I'm certain they're gonna do a half field donut and half field wheelie format for stadium events next year since they've done this at PoD events and now Australian ones

Edited by Charlie H.

WOW. FCK THOSE JUDGES! THIS SHOULD'VE WON.

Also, if I was there (which I was not), then at approximately 2:04, I would be chanting "SAVE IT! SAVE IT!"

EDIT: I just saw Mulisha's run, and OH. MY. GOD. THAT RUN... SO... GOD.... DAMN... EPIC!!!!!!!

Edited by TheRetroStyle

WOW. FCK THOSE JUDGES! THIS SHOULD'VE WON.

Also, if I was there (which I was not), then at approximately 2:04, I would be chanting "SAVE IT! SAVE IT!"

EDIT: I just saw Mulisha's run, and OH. MY. GOD. THAT RUN... SO... GOD.... DAMN... EPIC!!!!!!!

May want to invest in some Ritalin... 

Anyhow honestly it looks like this show suffered from the same problems as most stadiums of 2015, the steep ramps on small flat plateaus meant lots of damage and wonky landings. God I hope this doesn't continue into 2016

Can't wait for Reno, I might just have to go to all 3 days worth of shows instead of two..

What's everyone schedule looking like?

2016 Schedule:

Jan 16th: Anaheim

Feb 13th: Anaheim (May not go if I get offer to photograph NHRA Pomona race)

Feb 20th: Oakland

Mar. 4-6: Reno

March 17-19: Las Vegas

April 9th: Santa Clara

Edited by Eric

Can't wait for Reno, I might just have to go to all 3 days worth of shows instead of two..

What's everyone schedule looking like?

2016 Schedule:

Jan 16th: Anaheim

Feb 13th: Anaheim (May not go if I get offer to photograph NHRA Pomona race)

Feb 20th: Oakland

Mar. 4-6: Reno

March 17-19: Las Vegas

April 9th: Santa Clara

Your first quarter schedule is already way more packed than mine. The tables have turned for 2016...

• Upvote 1