Show Your Projects Chapter 49

bkelly

Ok I'm on the last few threads with Max-D but for some godam reason no-matter what I change this keeps happening! (Coils) Mark C do you know how to fix this? On 32 it was fine..

SCD6i7w.png

Also this B) 

kVm2Nra.png

4JPCZsy.png

Powwaaar!

HUQZYjM.png

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, rockgod88 said:

Ok I'm on the last few threads with Max-D but for some godam reason no-matter what I change this keeps happening! (Coils) Mark C do you know how to fix this? On 32 it was fine..

Also this B) 

Powwaaar!

*pics
IT'S TRUE DIGGER #7 IS CONFIRMED A POWER WHEELIE TRUCK!!

1 hour ago, rockgod88 said:

Please change that body bud, ill get you one, just send me the chassis and i'll fit the body and make a paint for it ;)

Also, Santiago de Chile is done!!

36ad8e64bb.png

• Upvote 7

Just now, McMonsterJam said:

Looks great! If only it was world finals 17 avenger...sigh

The WF17 Avenger was bad imo... Wasn't the reason you brought out a Bel Air body was to make your truck look nice? Making a hand-painted rust job like it came straight from the junkyard along with all the crush cars just seems backwards to me. Rust doesn't look nice on a real car, so why would it be any different on a monster truck?

Just now, Aeris Syrius said:

The WF17 Avenger was bad imo... Wasn't the reason you brought out a Bel Air body was to make your truck look nice? Making a hand-painted rust job like it came straight from the junkyard along with all the crush cars just seems backwards to me. Rust doesn't look nice on a real car, so why would it be any different on a monster truck?

Eh. The truck design looked good (to be honest with myself. You have your opinion, I have mine.) But the idea was the first to be on a monster truck, so I guess it's alright for the idea. It's supposed to not look nice. It's a rusty version of Avenger. Now that I think about it, I think it might've been the world finals X avenger, but I am most likely wrong about it.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, McMonsterJam said:

Eh. The truck design looked good (to be honest with myself. You have your opinion, I have mine.) But the idea was the first to be on a monster truck, so I guess it's alright for the idea. It's supposed to not look nice. It's a rusty version of Avenger. Now that I think about it, I think it might've been the world finals X avenger, but I am most likely wrong about it.

The WFX Avenger was rerun at various events recently. It was a whole new body that they hand painted with the rust job and slapped it on Koehler's chassis. I respect your opinion but I just don't like the way they broke the trend of him rolling out hot-rod and nice looking paints for rust.

Just now, Aeris Syrius said:

The WFX Avenger was rerun at various events recently. It was a whole new body that they hand painted with the rust job and slapped it on Koehler's chassis. I respect your opinion but I just don't like the way they broke the trend of him rolling out hot-rod and nice looking paints for rust.

Yeah. I do know that he's been running that scheme lately.

@Dalton Erkenbrecher, that track looks fantastic. It's got a good MTM2 vibe to it with the look, layout and obstacles. I love an old school St Louis layout.

If I may suggest: instead of curving out the front of the buses, making the buses themselves a ramp (which looks a bit silly), you could try either a vehicle stack, or a dirt ramp to accomplish almost the same affect. However, it's your track, so if that's what you want with the buses, you go for it. Just a thought I figured I'd share.

No matter what, that looks like it'll be a fun track to toss a truck around on.