Show Your Projects Chapter 49

bkelly

3 hours ago, iZonarYT said:

Photoshop is the move imho, way more creative abilities to me. But of course it does cost money and you got to know how to use it. Thankful my school had a Photoshop program :D

My school have photoshop academy but is too late to join it haha

Edited by Jon Cannon

Thanks :) and Blake the black one was just like a Repli-Custom because a few People asked me to do it, so ya.

also I edited my flag to give it a slight transparentish effect, kind of like a real flag.... anyone like it?

LQvz8XC.png

Plus that 19 is just about finished along with the others waiting to be uploaded.

14 minutes ago, rockgod88 said:

Thanks :) and Blake the black one was just like a Repli-Custom because a few People asked me to do it, so ya.

also I edited my flag to give it a slight transparentish effect, kind of like a real flag.... anyone like it?

Plus that 19 is just about finished along with the others waiting to be uploaded.

oh well i didnt know that im not saying it looks bad 

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, rockgod88 said:

I love that transperent flag rockgod, it really makes it more cool!!!

• Upvote 1