World Finals XIX Discussion

TheRetroStyle

On 3/16/2018 at 7:36 PM, Wizeguy said:

Honestly the best thing I want to be in WF19 is a CRUSHABLE container. those things were awesome when backflips were never heard of. They stopped using them after 2010 and i'd love to see them back

WF 13 was some what of a crushable container because they only had 1 layer of cars which is why it got damaged so quick

Honestly i really just want to see a track that is not entirely too cluttered with obstacles. Maybe some throwback type of obstacles like a fountain step up in the center, the container idea sounds awesome too, and overall pay a homage to past WF shows. However, i know that whatever they come up with i will be so stoked no matter what! 

I don't know. That body seems more fitting for a truck like big kahuna. The woody body feels to me like a surf truck. I like the paint variants of the '57 Chevy better than different bodies... But somebody's mission is to now make that for RoR lol.

28 minutes ago, NtheDiggerfan said:

But somebody's mission is to now make that for RoR lol.

i gotchu 

I dont know why but i love the body, the only thing that kinda bothers me its the green change from the sides to the hood, but its my new favourite scheme so far. 

@Swegliner849 thx. It's just off putting. I'm a huge hot rod fan and wanna be collector (lol). That '58 Chevy is one of my favorite bodies bc its unique in the sport. Only avenger has that. This is just like.... a surf car turned into a sloppy hot rod. I wish the '58 would be been re painted. And the orange rims make me cringe:wacko::blink: