World Finals XIX Discussion

TheRetroStyle

1 hour ago, Mark Colineri said:

Stunt truck bodied as the original Maximum Destruction.

Coils in the front only...double forward momentum? They wouldn't be going for a front flip with a mechanical ramp after Lee did it without one last year would they? Plus that would imply rear coils wouldn't it...

This is  going to be the best WF ever

What will Scott drive next year? I hope another FS1 truck idk or maybe a new truck

wow track looks hot with the stadium tour 1 and 4 track colors also Mutant backflip ramp, also why do I have a feeling it is going to be a crowded track? its probably just the picture type but dam 

1 hour ago, MoreMonsterJam said:

What will Scott drive next year? I hope another FS1 truck idk or maybe a new truck

Scott told me himself that Hotwheels and Feld renewed the contract for 2019 only. To confirm, I asked a hotwheels representative at the hotwheels zone and he confirmed it. Spin Master will take over in 2020 unless Hotwheels renews again. When I get to my hotel tonight I'll do some research and post on it more.

7 minutes ago, NtheDiggerfan said:

Scott told me himself that Hotwheels and Feld renewed the contract for 2019 only. To confirm, I asked a hotwheels representative at the hotwheels zone and he confirmed it. Spin Master will take over in 2020 unless Hotwheels renews again. When I get to my hotel tonight I'll do some research and post on it more.

I'm still kinda confused on why they would talk candidly about contract negotiations with a fan. I'm surprised Scott would even know anything about it.

9 minutes ago, iZonarYT said:

I'm still kinda confused on why they would talk candidly about contract negotiations with a fan. I'm surprised Scott would even know anything about it.

Same, Unless spin master and FELD are still working on some agreements then I guess I see why they would renew it

SCOTT DOUGLASS IS BACK! YES!!

Technicians of the Year: Tim Mente - Multiple Trucks, and Dennis Folts - FS1 Cleatus

Rookie of the Year: Brandon Vinson - Grave Digger

Rising Star of the Year: Cynthia Gauthier - Monster Mutt Dalmatian

Arena Two Wheel Move of the Year: Cam McQueen - Northern Nightmare - Pensacola, FL

Stadium Two Wheel Move of the Year: Lee O'Donnell - VP Racing Fuel's Mad Scientist - El Paso, TX

Donut of the Year: Tom Meents - Max-D - East Rutherford, NJ

Arena Freestyle of the Year: Tyler Menninga - Grave Digger - Rosemont, IL (They actually snubbed Armando Castro's run from Fargo. I'm dead serious.)

Stadium Freestyle of the Year: Ryan Anderson - Son-Uva Digger - Syracuse, NY

Crash Madness of the Year: Randy Brown - Grave Digger - Detroit, MI (There was a double nominee in this category: Scott Buetow and Ryan Disharoon in Syracuse)

Arena Save of the Year: Justin Sipes - Megalodon - Hampton, VA

Stadium Save of the Year: Morgan Kane - Grave Digger - Indianapolis, IA

WOW Factor of the Year: Ryan Anderson - Son-Uva Digger - Anaheim, CA (They had camera issues with this one, so they just showed the drivers nominated. lol)

Extreme Air of the Year: Rosalee Ramer - Wild Flower - Oakland, CA

Ronald McDonald House Outreach Award: Camden Murphy - Pirate's Curse

I will say I agree with nearly all of these winners. The only one I disagree with had to be Tyler in Rosemont. Great run, but should've gone to Armando in Fargo.