RORSPS Season 6 Sign Ups!

ABgamerX

RORSPS_Logo.png

When choosing your truck to sign up with, remember to take the following criteria into consideration!

• If you choose a replica or a repli-custom, then the truck must be uploaded onto Sim Monsters!
  • If you choose a custom, then it does not need to be on Sim Monsters.
    • If you choose a truck that is "not an open custom", you must DM me proof that you have been given permission to use the truck!
    • If you choose an open custom or a custom that you made, then disregard the above point ^
  • Your 4 link bars must be parallel to each other, if your truck is belly dragging, then I will ask you to raise the ride height until it is fixed (you will not compete if your truck is belly dragging).
  • As for theme songs, I will be using the theme songs that replica trucks run IRL, however, if you use a custom, you can choose a theme song to use for your custom truck.
    • Don't choose themes that will get the streams blocked worldwide! You will be asked to change themes if this happens
  • Make sure to read the spreadsheet to see which trucks are taken: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nG2iUKWI40sI7mJ3dGjeCjfarc_Ek3W3Btjt3hsFEo8/edit?usp=sharing
    • No repeat truck names allowed (Example: no multiple Grave Diggers. This also applies to Fire/Ice trucks. If someone chooses regular Grave Digger, its Fire/Ice variant can't be chosen, and vice versa).
  • If your truck is still a WIP, you can reserve the spot, just put WIP or TBA and let me know when the sign up is edited to include the download link.
  • No DM'ing the links! The links must be posted here on this page.
    • You can dm me if you have a question regarding the truck, but if your download link is not in your sign up (or is still a WIP), I will not accept it.

If you have any questions in general, ask in the Sim Monsters RORSPS General Chat on Discord, DM me here on Sim Monsters or on Discord @ABgamerX (Adam B )✓ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ!

Name (First and Last):

Truck:

Truck Link:

Discord:

Theme (If using a custom truck):

• Like 3

Name (First and Last): Blake Thompson

Truck: Hysteria 4

Truck Link:https://sim-monsters.com/files/file/3972-hysteria-4-and-game-over-v2/

Discord:Blake Thompson#3944

Theme (If using a custom truck)