Show Your Projects Chapter 68

CMDeerfoot

• 2 weeks later...

Decided to work on a new truck during spring break, and since I've been watching lots of Battlebots recently, along with Blake making a truck based on the Battlebot, Hypershock, I decided to make a custom of one of my favorite Battlebots myself. So yeah, here's Bronco. It even has a working flipper as well. So yeah, expect an upload sometime soon maybe!

screenshot_2023-03-16_01-52-51_1.png

screenshot_2023-03-16_01-53-13_1.png

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7

As someone who's been obsessed with this new technology for the past several months, I'm excited to finally use it on something RoR-related. Each of the following Zombie liveries was created largely with the help of mage.space's AI art tool.

Ice:
OTdPReJ.png

2016 Skeleton:

vB9CrdB.png

Galaxy:
CeoLC5h.png

Pirate:

7KevPe1.png

Surf:

r0DLEZS.png

Hopefully this software will open up the door for much more creativity on here and everywhere else 😀

• Upvote 13

On 3/26/2023 at 4:13 PM, John Dough said:

As someone who's been obsessed with this new technology for the past several months, I'm excited to finally use it on something RoR-related. Each of the following Zombie liveries was created largely with the help of mage.space's AI art tool.

Ice:
OTdPReJ.png

2016 Skeleton:

vB9CrdB.png

Galaxy:
CeoLC5h.png

Pirate:

7KevPe1.png

Surf:

r0DLEZS.png

Hopefully this software will open up the door for much more creativity on here and everywhere else 😀

NGL, this is dope.