Show Your Projects Chapter 68

CMDeerfoot

21 minutes ago, zero_mass said:

5 feet high racing lanes , loop , backflip wall , car stack 5 feet , jammer , plane , fountain , huge step up ramp , dirt with rocks in it , 2 cars in the middle , big giant tour logo in the middle my dream track

OwkxhWQ.png

y05OgGe.png

What in the hot wheels beamng is this. This is spectacular 

Speaking of big loops, this is a project I started months ago, took a break from it, and will prolly finish it at some point. Hasn't been tested yet in-game, but it's kind of like a Hot Wheels car playset inspired track. There are cones on the track to help the drivers navigate through the race track since it's a bit weird, but it's also imaginative, like what can be made with Hot Wheels playsets (The race layout will be shown off when the track is done). Also, the car junk pile monstrosity in the 2nd pic will prolly get yeeted because I was just bored that night and wanted to make something stupid, lol

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 9

3 hours ago, ABgamerX said:

Speaking of big loops, this is a project I started months ago, took a break from it, and will prolly finish it at some point. Hasn't been tested yet in-game, but it's kind of like a Hot Wheels car playset inspired track. There are cones on the track to help the drivers navigate through the race track since it's a bit weird, but it's also imaginative, like what can be made with Hot Wheels playsets (The race layout will be shown off when the track is done). Also, the car junk pile monstrosity in the 2nd pic will prolly get yeeted because I was just bored that night and wanted to make something stupid, lol

Oh yea that's fire 🔥🔥 looks like a lag fest for people like me with crappy computers but still looks like a lot of fun...I've had 2023 Spinmaster Showdown in the works for a while but it's on the backburner rn.. GOOD STUFF 👌🔥🔥🔥

5 hours ago, zero_mass said:

5 feet high racing lanes , loop , backflip wall , car stack 5 feet , jammer , plane , fountain , huge step up ramp , dirt with rocks in it , 2 cars in the middle , big giant tour logo in the middle my dream track

OwkxhWQ.png

y05OgGe.png

Didn't even see this 🤯🤯 looks amazing

• Upvote 1

On 2/15/2023 at 8:43 PM, tjizzle said:

long story short. one day i got bored and decided i was gonna learn how to model a body. and well here it is i guess. ThunderROARus

@zero_mass absolutely killed it with making the arms and mouth be able to open and close in game. He also did the UV for the body so shoutout him 
image.png
image.png?width=1294&height=676
image.png?width=1298&height=676
image.png

THAT THING LOOKS AMAZING!!!

5 hours ago, Beluga said:

oh lol 

It seems like people are focusing more on maps than trucks.