Suggestions Thread

Casey Graves

YES RYAN! That would be awesome. Chevys10 made a Leaf Spring truck, and was going to make a track, but the track never happened. Me and Him are planning to do our own chassis for a Leaf Spring in Blender. Im more of a track maker also. So I would definitely make a track for leaf springs.

• Upvote 3

ok forget what i said the other time but i think that we should bring back the roll oer in 30 seconds rule.

You know, like take points off of their score if they need to be rolled back over

seems it would give people who roll early a second chance

• Upvote 1

ok forget what i said the other time but i think that we should bring back the roll oer in 30 seconds rule.

You know, like take points off of their score if they need to be rolled back over

seems it would give people who roll early a second chance

Bring back? We never had it. If you roll over early you can really only blame yourself.

• Upvote 6

I have an idea I thought I might share. Now I do not know if anyone has said this but we should have a big event where everyone can race. Exactly like the 97 Truck Fest they did in a Charlotte. I know there are alot of drivers and that would be an all day event lol, but we could split into two or maybe three groups based on qualifying. Then each group can have their own night of racing and freestyle. Your thoughts?

I was apart of something much like that with AME... and it turned into a 2 day event.. and was way more stress then was worth it imo everyone, competitor and official alike were ecstatic when the last truck had finish'd freestyling and we were all done,

I'll break it down for you.

Can it be done? Yes.

Will it? More then likely, yes.

The biggest question though is will everyone (new and old) pay attention and get along to make it a great evening? I'm sure there are many here who would love to run a large event but if it's going to just be an all out brawl in a chat (guilty :P) then I highly doubt anyone would want to put in the amount of work and time to make it happen.

the only thing keeping me from racing is the fact there is MASSIVE amounts of people showing up to events, its not a bad thing at all but I have no desire to sit for 2 hours while qualifying occurs

• Upvote 1

Ok well the chat wouldnt be that massive depending how many people would be in each group. This could actually work well, like i said spilt it up into groups, and every group would have their own night to compete.Ive been a monster truck fan for 21 years and besides the world finals, truckfest was the most bad buns thing I ever saw lol. And as for qualifying, you dont have to do it in a day, make it a week long thing before the event. Im sure people in each groups would get along only beacause im assuming group A would be all the "old" drivers on ror and groups B and C would be the "new" drivers.Lets face it the "old" drivers know how to drive lol.

• 2 months later...

YES RYAN! That would be awesome. Chevys10 made a Leaf Spring truck, and was going to make a track, but the track never happened. Me and Him are planning to do our own chassis for a Leaf Spring in Blender. Im more of a track maker also. So I would definitely make a track for leaf springs.

Just wondering how the progress is coming along with the leaf spring concept.

Just wondering how the progress is coming along with the leaf spring concept.

I made a track to test the new suspension ChevyS10 was messing around with a couple months ago. Other than that, we haven't talked about the leafers for a while.