World Finals XIV Discussion

RKM

86 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the Young Guns Shootout?

• Taryn Laskey - Monster Mutt Dalmatian
    • Donald Epidendio - Titan
    • JP Ruggiero - El Diablo
    • Dustin Brown - Wolverine
    • Morgan Kane - Iron Man
    • Joey Sylvester - Bad Habit (had 4 until he won)
    • Daron Basl - Nitro Hornet
    • Greg Winchenbach - Crushstation
    • Devin Jones - Barbarian
    • Steven Sims - Hooked
    • Becky McDonough - El Toro Loco
    • JR McNeil - Razin Kane

Does Cam like to blow the motor whenever he runs?

And Zimmer's run was underrated. He did really good for I believe his first World Finals showing. 

Zimmer was in Vegas in 2010 and 2011 in Shock Therapy, but this was his 1st time in a FELD truck and I agree. His freestyle capped off a season where he pretty much dominated everywhere he went.

I know there is a no-feld bashing rule, but this WF freestyle SUCKED. They rigged it for tom, there's no way around it! There were so many runs that should have at least tied!

god damn, its not damn rigged, why would they waste thousands of dollars on purposely breaking their damn truck for tom?

tom actually did some decent stuff this year, dont see why it would be rigged since freestyle is alot more luck/ skill together,  

Oh... yeah I tend to derp a lot. 

To justify me derping, I was in Florida over the weekend and had my days messed up anyway, I thought Friday was Saturday. 

So in a Dennis Anderson interview, he even says that Tom's run wasn't that "powerful". That says something.

So in a Dennis Anderson interview, he even says that Tom's run wasn't that "powerful". That says something.

Least I ain't the only one.  Now if only Dennis can go out next year and win Racing and have Ryan or Adam win Freestyle, then mylife will be complete.

• Upvote 1

After watching all the freestyles, the judges got most of the scoring right.  The only complains i have are stone crusher and crusaders scores.  They should have been there with Pablo.  If Linsey didnt back up twice, i think this run should have won.  All 4, Tom's, Pablo's, Linsey's, and Steve's were all championship caliber.  And for those of us who say its rigged, how come Dennis didnt win a title on his 20th, 25th OR 30th anniversary?  Chew on that.  Tom has that sick save and possible the biggest air of the night.    

• Upvote 5

Tom is the champ, there's nothing we can do about it. His run was a fast paced run, but that's about it. He had a decent sidewall save, some air and that was it. Linsey had flow, spectacular with the cartwheel crash, and air. I think Linsey got screwed.

Linsey didn't get any decent air until bonus, and the cart wheel was in bonus, he screwed himself by waiting until bonus to start hitting things harder.

sure he did a save but it wasnt that "sick" as you say.

It was the best save of the night by far, at least in the freestyle competition.... 

Just about everybody mentioned had 1 spectacular move in their run. Other than that it was just a lot of alright hits with good momentum. Besides, Tom was nearly over before he pulled it out.

I'm not going to put down Linsey's double endo because of "luck" or some stupid reason like that. It was really good run, but like a lot of other runs it was one big move and a bunch of smaller moves.