World Finals XIV Discussion

RKM

86 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the Young Guns Shootout?

• Taryn Laskey - Monster Mutt Dalmatian
    • Donald Epidendio - Titan
    • JP Ruggiero - El Diablo
    • Dustin Brown - Wolverine
    • Morgan Kane - Iron Man
    • Joey Sylvester - Bad Habit (had 4 until he won)
    • Daron Basl - Nitro Hornet
    • Greg Winchenbach - Crushstation
    • Devin Jones - Barbarian
    • Steven Sims - Hooked
    • Becky McDonough - El Toro Loco
    • JR McNeil - Razin Kane

Starting to think that half the thing was staged!  Meents 10th Ann. with Max D?  Hey! Let's let the guy win!  Some runs should have scored way higher, but instead they only got a 27!  Like...seriously!  I could judge these things 10x better than the judges they hire!

(Excuse my raging but, it just doesn't seem right.  Either the mods were exaggerating, or I'm making a valid point.  Just my opinion,so whatever...)

• Upvote 1

Starting to think that half the thing was staged!  Meents 10th Ann. with Max D?  Hey! Let's let the guy win!  Some runs should have scored way higher, but instead they only got a 27!  Like...seriously!  I could judge these things 10x better than the judges they hire!

(Excuse my raging but, it just doesn't seem right.  Either the mods were exaggerating, or I'm making a valid point.  Just my opinion,so whatever...)

I know you guys get tired of me saying this over, and over, and over again, but i'm sorry to. I guess i try to hard to express my opinion to you guys, and i tend to piss you guys off more in the process. I think i need a break from this website for awhile. I may de-activate my account. I don't mean to profess to be the wizard of oz, or the voice of reason, i just tend to screw up like that sometimes. I think a break would do me good, even if it's just for a few days or weeks.

Anyway, CONGRATS TO ADAM AND TOM! Although no rookies made their stand tonight, it was a good, historic world finals, and i hope to be there sometime in the future. Not while i'm living with my parents though, the new two day format would cost FAR too much. Maybe i'll head to vegas for my 21st birthday in 5 years. GOOD NIGHT EVERYBODY!

I'm not looking to trash anyone, it just get soooooo....boooooring seeing the same guy win over and over and over again.   Maybe they need to turn it more like NASCAR, where everyone runs the same stuff, so nobody has a clear advantage. 

Anyhow, where'd he land at on the truck to no fully get 2 rotations?