World Record Jump

bigfoot4x4

Now even though its a lot safer of a jump and better landing ramp his truck breaks, while Bigfoot stayed together after a MUCH stiffer landing. Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Dan freestyle in the truck the same night? Honestly I think Bob is gonna want to shatter this record, probably wont be long until we get a response from team Bigfoot.

1234902_10151833198055409_1861786324_n.j

• Upvote 2

Now even though its a lot safer of a jump and better landing ramp his truck breaks, while Bigfoot stayed together after a MUCH stiffer landing. Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Dan freestyle in the truck the same night? Honestly I think Bob is gonna want to shatter this record, probably wont be long until we get a response from team Bigfoot.

the reason for my favour for a landing pad is proven and shown right there, imagine if he would have landed flat. If you want impressive, how about Joey taking one of the worst crashes ever in the sports history and within 5 days had it ready to jump again.

• Upvote 1

the reason for my favour for a landing pad is proven and shown right there, imagine if he would have landed flat. If you want impressive, how about Joey taking one of the worst crashes ever in the sports history and within 5 days had it ready to jump again.

ya It was pretty impressive and a very scary crash, looks like it almost happened again from the pic.

It has nothing to do with the landing ramp. The reason the truck broke is because it looks like he almost missed it. Had he jumped on a higher part of the landing, the truck wouldn't have broke.