Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" Thread 2014

Roach

Dennis still owns a King Sling and still drives it at DAMM Park, and so does Ryan with Son-Uva Digger.

Actually, no he doesn't. Dennis still owns the "Shine" King Sling, the one made with the spectra chrome body. That has never seen a mud pit. Dennis does not own his competition King Sling. It was sold to Shawn Goodeaux who runs it under the name Louisianimal. Same truck, just rebadged. Desnnis is no longer allowed to run his mud truck. FELD wouldn't allow him to run it anymore, nor do they allow him to run the mud park himself. He has others run it under his name and the profits get transferred to him.

As for Ryan, he did run Son Uva Digger up until last year. I saw on Instagram that Ryan is passing the truck down to his little brother Weston "Teeny Man" Anderson and the truck will run under the name BogHog. No word if Ryan will build a new truck or not.

Heres the old king sling now, but if you ask me Shawn should have a least changed the body, because if you ask me its way to king slingish

Untitled-1.jpg

IMG_4572.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

0.jpg

IMO Dennis should see if he can convince feld to let them have a mega truck mini series on the monster truck course and get ks back. :)

For those who may not have heard, USA-1 is coming back to competition with Monster X Tour.

Eagle Point, OR (October 13, 2014) – Monster X Tour and USA 1 4X4® have teamed up to bring you the RETURN of the USA-1 4X4® monster truck for 2015. Over the past few years, the Monster X Tour has been one of the most aggressive in the monster truck industry and is looking to make 2015 the MOST MEMORABLE year yet. How? By adding USA-1 4X4®, to the weekly racing line-up!

“The Monster X Tour has added the USA-1 4X4® truck to just about every event we are doing for the 2015 Winter Series,” said Monster X Tour CEO, Danny Torgerson. “We have a great relationship with Everett Jasmer, who is the Owner and One of the Inaugural Inductees into the Monster Truck Hall of Fame.”

“We can’t wait for the 2015 season to start,” said Everett Jasmer, Owner of USA-1 4X4®. “I am excited to see the return of the USA-1 4X4® Monster Truck, RACING again for the first time since the 1993 season. The truck is completely new from the ground up and is the perfect fit for this series!”

USA-1 4X4® will be running the Monster X Tour at select events:

Augusta, GA – January 9-10, 2015
Jackson, MS – January 16-17, 2015
West Monroe, LA – January 23-24, 2015
Sioux Falls, SD – January 31, 2015
Lubbock, TX – February 13-14, 2015
Abilene, TX – February 20-21, 2015
Lake Charles, LA – February 27-28, 2015

MORE DATES TO STILL BE ANNOUNCED

Check www.MonsterXTour.com or www.usa-14×4.com for the up-to-the-minute schedule.

usa1.jpg

(only a render, probably not what the actual truck will look like)