Show Your Projects Chapter 31

Roach

Alright guys, here is a unique, fun, and challenging track I have been working on. Custom El Paso! I made new 2014 banners (well not really, I just took Klaytons that he posted in the truck texture thread and just edited them into wall banners) and I also whippped up a new scoreboard texture for this track. I also made the day and night version of the tracks, I hope you like it!

Racing Day:

7f1By.jpg

Racing Night time:

7f1Ko.jpg

FS:

7f1Ri.jpg

Scoreboard:

7f1Vl.jpg

Wall Banner:

7f1ZU.jpg

7f2pX.jpg

• Upvote 8

12857365384_b32cd46e44_h.jpg12857369674_63a85ac7ca_h.jpg12857024663_171e6e235d_h.jpg

After a lot of hard work, finally have a truck with my own name on it. Took forever to come up with a design, but I'm finally happy with the way it came out. Going to be released this weekend for the 1st event of SMRA!!! Yayz :D

That's looking good. But i don't see a lot of edgesplit on the body and the material sucks.

find me on AIM sometime and i'll fix it all up for you

it looks good edy... but in the pictures the trucks look so much taller than the walls... normally from an angle it looks like the truck is barely taller than the walls

I wouldn't know if it was like that at the actual event though, so idk... just thought it looked a little different.