Show Your Projects Chapter 31

Roach

8276925.png

I'm just going to drop this here.

Big thanks to Nick Kozak (Outlawed) for the chassis model, Johan Seminario (acdcfan56) for the graphics and upcoming rim model/paint, John Dough (John Dough) for the body model, and Mark Colineri for the texturing work on the chassis! I'm putting in some more work to the truck to make it as good as it can possibly be, and then it will be good and ready for release! More screenshots will be coming soon!

e6c.png

• Upvote 1

Boredom is the mother of some really bad/dull trucks.

What you call really bad/dull I call clean and cool, though each truck could use a little something extra with their schemes; but overall, great work on those dude.

I'm just going to drop this here.

Big thanks to Nick Kozak (Outlawed) for the chassis model, Johan Seminario (acdcfan56) for the graphics and upcoming rim model/paint, John Dough (John Dough) for the body model, and Mark Colineri for the texturing work on the chassis! I'm putting in some more work to the truck to make it as good as it can possibly be, and then it will be good and ready for release! More screenshots will be coming soon!

Man does that thing look sick, great job by everyone who helped with that bad mamma jamma.

• Upvote 1