Show Your Projects Chapter 31

Roach

Still working on the paint, anyone that can help me go ahead, contructive critisim is accepted. What do you guys think? Thanks to Andrew Sheets for the body

The logo needs to be italicized like so:

Also more black accents are needed (although I'm sure you know that)

9ea2b924-6af5-4c26-9d49-502a58b92c7f.jpg

As for the top, the nose is a bit too wide (minor detail)

There's a bit of black directly underneath the nose, and orange flames on the front hood:

c6d1cbfd-e387-4b0b-a508-0c7f3ed12831.jpg

Also I'd love to see a better angle of the tongue, mainly the fork in it. Other than that, marvelous job as usual!

looks to me like you may be missing some orange flames between the horns. Can't seem to find a good picture, but I've seem bits of orange flame between the strands of hair on the hood. I also second on the "more black accents" comment, mainly the bags under the eyes. The only other thing i can recommend is possibly making the ear tips a little more pointed.

Looks great edy, impressive work from ya. But there a lot of things you could do/fix to make the truck better. To start, on the roof or "face" area, the red color is actually darker than the sides and front.Use different shades of red, to blend with the black to get a good depth in the shadow work, your also missing a lot of black and its not strong enough on the face, its showing too much red, ouyltline the parts that have black on them, and then go to the choice of softening the black for shadowing, or making it sharp for a more broad look. Do not use the old El Diablo logo, its better of to make your own. Also take your time some more on the flames,also make sure when doing those hood flames, that they are orange, but its not a strong orange, more of a yellow orange,the side flames are a bit "wobbly" and i know you can make them cleaner. Also good job on the hair, but on the side, all the hair tips or ends are all the same length, on the real truck its all over in length, mess around with it, and use a bit more of that white, harilines, but make sure it doesn't get out of control you also need a lot more white/grey hairlines on the hood of the truck, eye veins are too strong,soften them or blur them bit so it doesn't look so sharp. Also try doing different looking veins, they are way too similar, have atleast 5-7 different looking veins on each eye so it looks better. Looking great though, very impressive work.

• Upvote 6

Some more progress, still not sure if I wanna add some sort of a scheme or not? I kind of like it the way it is... Constructive criticism is appreciated.

I love the look of this thing, but it does need a little extra "something". Now from what I can tell, you have realistic flames on the hood. I would add some more of said flames here and there, like maybe around the rear wheel well; and maybe some off of the front of the front fenders. Here are some reference pics to go along with what I'm suggesting, as a visual aid.

423234_10150710422375605_927778103_n.jpg

309319_10151100145865605_2022481278_n.jp

Still working on the paint, anyone that can help me go ahead, contructive critisim is accepted. What do you guys think? Thanks to Andrew Sheets for the body

I've said numerous times that I'm not a fan of Zombie or the new El Diablo, but I can't say enough about how well you guys are doing making these trucks; I really wish I had just an ounce of the talent that some of you guys have. Keep up the good work fellas.

• Upvote 1

I love the look of this thing, but it does need a little extra "something". Now from what I can tell, you have realistic flames on the hood. I would add some more of said flames here and there, like maybe around the rear wheel well; and maybe some off of the front of the front fenders. Here are some reference pics to go along with what I'm suggesting, as a visual aid.

I've said numerous times that I'm not a fan of Zombie or the new El Diablo, but I can't say enough about how well you guys are doing making these trucks; I really wish I had just an ounce of the talent that some of you guys have. Keep up the good work fellas.

Well you could always let your beard take a shot at painting a truck.

Love the black and orange tweak but I agree with Chadwick, spreading the flames out a bit more could really make it pop. Everything else looks pretty good...always nice to see others stepping up with something I wouldn't have expected.

• Upvote 4