Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" Thread 2015

Sergeant Politeness

From what I read, that is only a temporary chassis for now until his new one is finished. I read this information from a crew member, so not sure if it is true or not.

Also from what I read, Tony was at a mud bog of some sort, and a person who was intoxicated hit/ran over some people. Tony tried to step in and stop it and he was hit in the process. Not sure to the truth of this.

11130148_810039599093131_872018358628052

Ryan's new chassis. Looks like a CRD. Also, check out those drive-shaft loops.

That looks cool

Also from what I read, Tony was at a mud bog of some sort, and a person who was intoxicated hit/ran over some people. Tony tried to step in and stop it and he was hit in the process. Not sure to the truth of this.

Wow

From sources i have heard and have seen the Swansons post about it on Facebook Tony has passed away. I dont want to spread rumors before the family says something offiicial if they do but at a 4x4 event a drunk started doing dougnuts in his lifted truck and ran over Tonys son and a few other people and Tony tried to stop him and got hit in the process. RIP Tony a legend in the sport

11130148_810039599093131_872018358628052

Ryan's new chassis. Looks like a CRD. Also, check out those drive-shaft loops.

its not new, it appears to be CVH's Digger

From what I read, that is only a temporary chassis for now until his new one is finished. I read this information from a crew member, so not sure if it is true or not.

source or quote? just curious