Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" Thread 2015

Sergeant Politeness

I was hoping the PC port would have some improvements like in this video rather that simply porting the mobile version and changing some UI. Looks like from the screenshots that this port is just some improved shadows and lens flare. I'd rather just try to use an Android emulator in my PC.

https://youtu.be/ND_ibVvYus4

Will be available for phones or pads and stuff.

Yup. They're finishing the Android version and then they'll start working on iOS. I've been apart of the beta on my Android since it opened December 2014. I think hardcore MT fans may not like the new tracks as they aren't too realistic, but I think everyone will love the 28 new trucks. Also they took out multiplayer because they were having too many issues with it, but they said they'll eventually come back too it. It worked pretty well when I tried it, hope they can add it soon.

Yup. They're finishing the Android version and then they'll start working on iOS. I've been apart of the beta on my Android since it opened December 2014. I think hardcore MT fans may not like the new tracks as they aren't too realistic, but I think everyone will love the 28 new trucks. Also they took out multiplayer because they were having too many issues with it, but they said they'll eventually come back too it. It worked pretty well when I tried it, hope they can add it soon.

Really? Honestly I thought it became abandonware a while ago, they're not good with updates and sticking to release dates at all.

Really? Honestly I thought it became abandonware a while ago, they're not good with updates and sticking to release dates at all.

Like I said I've been apart of the beta since WINTER OF 2014. They've constantly said "we're almost there, we might release it next week" and then they would change/add/remove things and have to keep working out bugs. But I think they finally got it down ... well for Android and PC at least. Apparently iOS is more difficult to get out betas.

It's only July but I CANNOT WAIT for August 19th and 20th at the Montgomery County Fair in Gaithersburg, Maryland.  I talked to Zane and the line-up is crazy good!  Trucks that are going to be there are Stinger, Equalizer, Red Solo Truck, Quad Chaos, Dirt Drew, Xtermigator, Ice Cream Man, Killer Bee and Car Killer.  This literally is the best line-up I've seen yet.  Beats out any Monster Jam event worth going to in a 200 mile radius of me.

It's only July but I CANNOT WAIT for August 19th and 20th at the Montgomery County Fair in Gaithersburg, Maryland.  I talked to Zane and the line-up is crazy good!  Trucks that are going to be there are Stinger, Equalizer, Red Solo Truck, Quad Chaos, Dirt Drew, Xtermigator, Ice Cream Man, Killer Bee and Car Killer.  This literally is the best line-up I've seen yet.  Beats out any Monster Jam event worth going to in a 200 mile radius of me.

Man, whoever Drew is must be dirty. 

• Upvote 1

Did he mention anything about other events? (cough Brasstown cough)

Also Ice Cream Man won racing (big win for Roy Pridgeon)