Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" Thread 2015

Sergeant Politeness

Monster Truck Destruction is out on Steam and on sale until next Friday: http://store.steampowered.com/app/324760/ 

EDIT- The game is kinda broken right now. Menus are not working... somehow

EDIT 2- Wow, this is a disaster. Menu controls don't work, you have to Alt-F4 out of the game, and I just watched Snake Bite struggle to finish a race for 30 seconds after I won. I would recommend holding off on buying it for now

Monster Truck Destruction is out on Steam and on sale until next Friday: http://store.steampowered.com/app/324760/ 

EDIT- The game is kinda broken right now. Menus are not working... somehow

EDIT 2- Wow, this is a disaster. Menu controls don't work, you have to Alt-F4 out of the game, and I just watched Snake Bite struggle to finish a race for 30 seconds after I won. I would recommend holding off on buying it for now

I bougth it too, it's a mess it has no keyboard support AT ALL is just like putting the tablet/phone versions on computer. I really would recommend to wait until they make an update, if they don't i'll think about asking for a refund.

About MTD being a disaster, I have to agree. My Nook received the update with the new levels and trucks, and the game crashes literally every 10 minutes and getting back onto the game requires restarting the Nook or clearing the games cache. Of course it could be due to the fact I'm using a tablet not made for games, but when the game worked fine before the update, you kind of expect updates to not crash your tablet.