Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" Thread 2015

Sergeant Politeness

So there's a show in east Texas the weekend of the 31st. Line up includes: Gunslinger, Predator, Pouncer, Amsoil Shock Therapy, Big Chief, and a new truck. I'm assuming this new truck is either something from Shane England (since Big Cheif is there) or it is something from Dan Fennley (possibly a Tantrum race truck. Also because I found the ad for the show from his Instagram.)

Those are 5 trucks that we RARELY see.

Well Pezo has scaled back a lot this year (sold two trucks), and Brandon Lagarde just hasn't ran his trucks in MJ as often as he use too, and this might only be the third time Big Cheif has ran (I'm sure Shane will somehow put it in MJ next year.) Don't know what you mean by Gunslinger. Hartsock still competes pretty often.

True, but he hasn't competed in a lot of stadium events in Monster Jam recently. Mostly speedway or arena events. Michael Hartsock actually got to drive Gunslinger in a MJ speedway event earlier this year.

Other than that, it's been a while since I've seen Brandon Lagarde in a lineup, but Big Chief on the other hand, would be very exciting to see in a MJ sometime soon.