Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" Thread 2015

Sergeant Politeness

Is it just me or has Dennis not been as good as he used to be? I mean, this could be part to blame because of fan judging, put it just seems like he has been losing a lot more shows than he used to.

Is it just me or has Dennis not been as good as he used to be? I mean, this could be part to blame because of fan judging, put it just seems like he has been losing a lot more shows than he used to.

Or it could be age, but also the fact is that he was honestly at his best in #20, #30 just hasn't been working as great for him overall

Yeah 20 was by far his best truck back in 2013 he would by far freestyle better than today

20 had a shorter wb then 3o making it a better FSer

Sure the new trucks are great handling but just not as wild if u know what I mean.

Yeah 20 was by far his best truck back in 2013 he would by far freestyle better than today

20 had a shorter wb then 3o making it a better FSer

Sure the new trucks are great handling but just not as wild if u know what I mean.

30 is set up the same way as Adam and Ryan's trucks are. Only problem; Dennis doesn't drive like them. He's taken/takes a real beating driving 30.

Finding that a hard prospect as he is older (FELD has been trying to faze out hiring drivers over a certain age, and no this is not BS I was told by multiple sources) and he already has a full time farming job. So it would not surprise me to see him walk away completely from the industry. 

Finding that a hard prospect as he is older (FELD has been trying to faze out hiring drivers over a certain age, and no this is not BS I was told by multiple sources) and he already has a full time farming job. So it would not surprise me to see him walk away completely from the industry. 

As much as part of me wants to scream how bullpoo that is, I can see why they are. And honestly, save for a couple their picks of "new young stars" have been really impressive so... 

I'm pretty sure Tropical Thunder is gone. Before 2015, Andrew Peckham drove that truck, and usually did decent in it. With Rodoni in El Toro Loco and Peckham in The Patriot, the question if Tropical Thunder is history has yet to be answered.

Also, for those of you who said that Dennis doesn't really drive as good as he did in years past now, then may I remind you that he WON freestyle in Foxboro .