Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" Thread 2015

Sergeant Politeness

Most of the drivers for Ciudad de Mexico are TBD. I'm guessing the TBD trucks are all drivers that competed in #MoreMonsterJam events. (This DOES include events in Spain)

Dragon and Team Hot Wheels Firestorm will be making their Australian tour debut this October. I would also be SHOCKED if Marc McDonald is not driving El Toro Loco in Australia.

Most of the drivers for Ciudad de Mexico are TBD. I'm guessing the TBD trucks are all drivers that competed in #MoreMonsterJam events. (This DOES include events in Spain)

You have invoked me.

At the moment this is the info i'm aware of:

Grave Digger - Pablo Huffaker

El Toro Loco - ?

Max-D - Neil Elliot

El Diablo - ?

Scooby-Doo - ?

Mohawk Warrior - BJ Johnson

Monster Mutt Rottweiler - Daron Bals

N.E.A - Aaron Bals

Overkill Evolution - Mike Vatters Jr.

Black Stallion - Matt Cody

I asked Donelly,and he told me Matt and Mikey will be coming to Mexico City, so yeah.

This are my guesses:

El Toro is often drived by Lupe or Chuck when Monster Jam comes to Mexico, last year Chuck was driving so it wouldn't be a surprise if Chuck comes to drive it this year. 

El Diablo since it's first time running in Mexico (2013) has been driven by JP, but maybe they will make a variation with Lupe driving it this year, but i point it more to being JP

I really, can't tell about Scooby Doo, last time i saw it was on 2013, and it was being driven by Lindsey on the crusader chassis, maybe as you say it could be Bailey Shea or Brianna Mahon, but as i said not really sure.

Anyways, another show i'm really exited to see is Puerto Rico, it's an arena show but still, go latin american shows!!

1. Wouldn't be surprised considering the Basl Brothers are driving Rotty & NEA, however BJ is listed in Mohawk so there goes George. I also find it interesting that Monster Energy sponsors the event, but the truck isn't there.

2. McDonald is listed in the line up as driving El Toro Loco...

Looking at all Australian lineups, I'm predicting Marc is going to rack up a few wins.

Yet, Zombie Hunter has NOT been listed for a driver yet. According to the lineups, that truck's driver is currently TBD.

It'll be Lee.