Show Your Projects Chapter 39

Double.D ッ

I have some shots of it from Vegas a couple years ago, pretty sure Eric also got some shots of it at Oakland this year. Would also give me a reason to make the chassis if your serious about attempting it.

10995994_802017149846435_237024307514312

• Upvote 1

I have some shots of it from Vegas a couple years ago, pretty sure Eric also got some shots of it at Oakland this year. Would also give me a reason to make the chassis if your serious about attempting it.

I've had this truck on my mind about attempting this truck since I'v been thinking on what my next project should be. Also I have yet to see this truck on here and it is one of my favorite truck designs so yeah I'll give it a shot.

Interesting, the only thing "escalade" about it is the fact it is a SUV...

20140701-gta5-vapid-liberator.jpg

I could find a dozen other people that agree it would look better on an escalade body. I'm not trying to start an argument honest. I've played around with that truck in game, if you rip the front bumper off of that thing while it's painted black and green it looks vaguely like Monster Energy.

• Upvote 1

Sorry if have way to much digger stuff, its a me thing lol

And the liberator is a suburban imo bit i would update it but i dont have a body for it. if some one made it id be happy :)

Any ways a prewveiw to my breakable with the old  props (my pc sucks)

http://s102.photobucket.com/user/rockgodboss/media/breakable%20preveiw_zpscz6fju9d.mp4.html?o=0

Sorry if have way to much digger stuff, its a me thing lol

And the liberator is a suburban imo bit i would update it but i dont have a body for it. if some one made it id be happy :)

Any ways a prewveiw to my breakable with the old  props (my pc sucks)

http://s102.photobucket.com/user/rockgodboss/media/breakable%20preveiw_zpscz6fju9d.mp4.html?o=0

that looks awesome