Show Your Projects Chapter 39

Double.D ッ

So I've been working on a few things since my one month "hiatus" 

This is a paint made by Daniel Simon, I put it together with various SM props. Came out better than I thought it would

5022558.png

This is the new edition to "The Mid-Pack" New Jersy Nightmare, for Mr Chace Leahy. No that is not a low quality black tex, i tried to overlay a metal texture and it didn't come out as "Soft" as i wanted it to im gonna tune on that before i release it. 

7551686.png

Also if you notice the higher quality Screenshots, thanks to my new pc being able to handle Anti-Aliasing. Woohoo

• Upvote 5

It all looks good!  I know you said not much done on Titan but a few things I noticed that I'm sure you know but I'd just like to point them out, the sway bars, shocks, four links, steering rams and tie rods all should be yellow.  You're also missing a shock reservoir in the front, it appears that Donald runs the same combo on each corner.  Just lettin ya know!  Also the chassis appears a tad darker than the actual truck, but if you're planning on throwing a spec map on it then I'm sure it would look different.  And those sounds are killer!

• Upvote 1