Show Your Projects Chapter 39

Double.D ッ

4mnWRnH.png

GsEPpii.png

Hey guys!!! Well, since I didn't make a special truck for Get Er Done last year for the MROR World Finals. I wasn't going to hold back on Metal Mulisha, and I went all out on it with newer parts. I absolutely can not wait to use this truck. Hopefully I'll get a big win with this machine! Paint and Body is from John Dough. Enjoy!!! 

Awesome truck Hagan. Makin team car proud. Keep up the good work.

• Upvote 1

Decided to re-do my custom. Can't decide if I like the design or think it's a bit too busy. Thanks to Sheets for letting me use (and slightly modify) the body. Roof and grille light bars, fenders, cab, and hood are all removable. Because why not.

screenshot_204_zps8uks29sh.png

screenshot_203_zpszhkm1ysk.png

• Upvote 7

The track crew at Tampa, FL has been hard at work this week in preparation for the first show of the SMRA East Tour.  They tried to mix up the obstacles a bit to give the drivers a change of pace from a normally simple So-Cal race course.

af379251c9.png

811055deda.png

f0cfa74514.png

1980a17b2e.png

Credit to Aaron Lurie for the ware marks.

• Upvote 14

Hm.

*i did not put any effort into this other than putting text over an existing paint on an existing truck and i do not intend on releasing this

gkjg6.png

Edited by Double.D
  • Upvote 14

Straight up garbage Devin, the zero is not even close to as big as it is on the real truck. It should almost completely cover the flames:

37.jpg

What has this site come to that you can pass that off as a replica? pure poo

• Upvote 13

Decided to re-do my custom. Can't decide if I like the design or think it's a bit too busy. Thanks to Sheets for letting me use (and slightly modify) the body. Roof and grille light bars, fenders, cab, and hood are all removable. Because why not.

screenshot_204_zps8uks29sh.png

screenshot_203_zpszhkm1ysk.png

hey do yu mind if I use that body as a base for a couple custom trucks im putting together