Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" 2K16 Thread

Nick Migues

My Rank for Big Kahuna:

0/10

The body looks VERY rusty, and it looks like a truck that was made a few years after the first Bigfoot was made.

Also, I looked at the lineup for Atlanta. Either it's a typo, or I think the cyclone master may be back!

Grave Digger driven by Adam Anderson, Lucas Oil Crusader driven by Linsey Weenk, Max-D driven by Tom Meents, Monster Energy driven by Damon Bradshaw, Monster Mutt Junkyard Dog driven by Dustin Brown, Soldier Fortune driven by Chad Fortune, Pirate's Curse driven by Steven Sims Jr, Avenger driven by Jim Koehler, Brutus driven by Chris Bergeron, Overkill Evolution driven by Mike Vaters II, Stone Crusher driven by Steve Sims, Hooked driven by Bryan Wright, King Krunch driven by David Smith, War Wizard driven by Randy Moore, El Toro Loco driven by Becky McDonough, Black Stallion driven by Mike Vaters

I really do not want to interrupt the festive spirit of the holidays but I am going Grinch mode and giving you a public warning that your future rehashing posts pertaining to already stated factual information that you choose to ignore either ironically or intentionally will be removed. Merry Christmas everyone!

Edited by Outlawed
  • Upvote 3

If you think that trucks body is yellow you may want to contact your eye doctor and schedule an immediate appointment. 

12345691_428813687314362_2055377827_n.jpgasmonkey-1024x1024-30j4k671s345fk6phnj9

There is clearly a color difference between these two pics. In my opinion, that's a yellow-green.

Color is a strange thing. Seeing the colors in real life compared to the renders or pictures, it's all relative to your perspective.

Not to mention, the color of the pictures also depends on the settings on your monitor. I could change some settings and make it look bright yellow.  

We'll just have to see it in real life.

• Upvote 2

I actually kinda like it with BKT's. The body also kind of looks like it has a different shade of green. It looks like jim moved his front sway bar to more mid of the truck. I wonder if it has anything to do with the new tires.

And more importantly

WHEN HAS AVENGER EVER BEEN SO CLEAN. THE RIMS ARE ACTUALLY PERFECTLY CIRCULAR AND NOT BENTBENT

You get a set of BKTs and your whole life changes 

Edited by fernBurn