Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" 2K16 Thread

Nick Migues

Salinas lineup confirmed:

Grave Digger driven by Pablo Huffaker, Backwards Bob driven by Kevin Crocker, Max D driven by Tom Meents, El Toro Loco driven by Chuck Werner, Scooby-Doo driven by Nicole Johnson, Lucas Oil Crusader driven by Linsey Weenk, Time Flys driven by Kelvin Ramer, Titan driven by Donald Epidendio

Also, they changed up the lineup for MetLife Stadium again. Here is what I found out:

1. There will once again be 20 trucks competing.

2. Bryan Wright and Hooked will be competing for the first time, and Steve Sims is returning in Stone Crusher (Let's hope he doesn't break before FS this time).

3. Monster Mutt's driver for this event is now Jon Zimmer...I think I know who's going first in FS this time...the only thing is, what happened to Pauken?

4.  Zombie's driver is now TBD. Not sure what happened to Bari, but they gotta change it soon, cause the show's in less than a month. 

And with that my excitement meter remains the same due to the lineup change. It would've gone even higher if they brought back Doom's Day, or maybe even added a 2nd Digger for Adam.

40 minutes ago, steiale said:

CVH will be driving Pablo's Digger 28 in Allentown. He also got a key to the city. Becky will have an Orange ETL body on her chassis also in Allentown PA.

Lafayette, not Allentown on the Grave Digger thing.