Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" 2K16 Thread

Nick Migues

6 minutes ago, Charlie H. said:

If I had to guess still recovering from his injury

What'd he break? I never remember hearing anything about this officially, but I did notice England in Toro and started speculating

20 minutes ago, steiale said:

What'd he break? I never remember hearing anything about this officially, but I did notice England in Toro and started speculating

18 minutes ago, Gabe2304 said:

I think it's only a matter of time before Ty gets a full time seat.

I would to see both drive for El Toro team! But still, i prefer how List drives

4 hours ago, Charlie H. said:

RIP in pepperoni light

Also before people go all crazy and get in a twist over this the truck didn't get past the first row of seats, the barriers did exactly what they needed to do. Although I will admit a row or two extra next year may suffice

The problem may have been is that Columbus has two arenas used for monster truck shows: 

Nationwide Arena (used by MJ and the NHL team in Columbus)

Schottenstien Center (used by Monster Nationals and pretty much any OSU team that needs an arena)

MJ usually uses Nationwide, as it is bigger, but there's a big CS:GO tournament there this weekend so MJ used Schottenstein, which they've never used before. They might have thought the walls were high enough or whatever, but it was they're first time in that arena.

8 minutes ago, bkelley said:

The problem may have been is that Columbus has two arenas used for monster truck shows: 

Nationwide Arena (used by MJ and the NHL team in Columbus)

Schottenstien Center (used by Monster Nationals and pretty much any OSU team that needs an arena)

MJ usually uses Nationwide, as it is bigger, but there's a big CS:GO tournament there this weekend so MJ used Schottenstein, which they've never used before. They might have thought the walls were high enough or whatever, but it was they're first time in that arena.

Except that wasn't at Columbus, that was at the PPL Center in Allentown Pennsylvania (if you look quick enough as soon as the video starts you'll see Stinger)

Jimmy Creten running the American Sniper body this weekend in Oglethorpe Georgia (wayyy too damn far for me)

fWmIqAW.png

1 hour ago, Charlie H. said:

Except that wasn't at Columbus, that was at the PPL Center in Allentown Pennsylvania (if you look quick enough as soon as the video starts you'll see Stinger)

Jimmy Creten running the American Sniper body this weekend in Oglethorpe Georgia (wayyy too damn far for me)

The original post had Columbus right above it, sorry about that,

Hey Mullet is back in the driver's seat. Aka Tim Missentzis (Ex Max-D crew chief, driver for Bigfoot, driver/crew for Tim Mente, and probably others)

Looks like Zach Adams finally got his old truck sold to a speedway in Florida. Todd Morey is rumored to pilot it for the speedway.

This show should be fun. I'll be doing pictures for it, so please hope I do good as my camera is "meh" and I don't have money to invest in it right now.

12670635_457229174479561_883265826823934

I may need to talk with Dillon about making compressed .jpeg posters.

2 minutes ago, bkelley said:

Why was Chad in Digger? Was there not an open driver for that weekend?

FELD got a bit angry at Pauken for damaging the arena wall in the previous show, so they pulled him.