Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" 2K16 Thread

Nick Migues

2 hours ago, Charlie H. said:

I'll echo this sans the Porter part. Gary should've came fourth, not as good as Todd and Damon IMO. Both their runs were solid but didn't have the wow factor that Scott had, and it wasn't like Scott was slow or anything he kept good pace and IMO did indeed have the best run

A little exagerative on my part lol but wasnt that his first stadium in years? 

The lineup for Soaring Eagle has been announced:

Heavy Hitter - Derick Anson

Crushstation - Greg Winchenbach

Lumberjack - Jeremy Hosman

Avenger - Jim Koehler

Brutus - Brad Allen

Rage - Cory Rummel

Wrecking Crew - Mike Thompson

Over Bored - James Garner

Barbarian - Devin Jones

And a new truck. I'm guessing the truck will be River Rat with a different paint job, as it's odd for Derick to not have both trucks at a show.

This question is unrelated, but the guys from Throwdown are working on a new film called Joyride and they were doing filming at Badlands, so do they promote that show now?

EDIT: Fixed Lumberjack's driver

Jeremy Hosman, the normal driver of Reckless Driving, will be in Lumberjack. Also, Joyride is being filmed at Badlands just as a partnership with the DCT Powersport guys, so I don't think that they're promoting the show (at least not this year). 

So Monster Jam announced on Facebook that they'll be going live on their page at 5:30pm at Gillette Stadium for a Pre-Show type of thing, and also are teasing some big announcements. Maybe this pre-show will be a recurring thing Throughout the season and next? 

we have the monster x tour or mtd tour coming soon to brandon sd and the lineup is amazing

1. 1st time ever there 4 bigfoots

2. ramintor 

3. hotsy

4. monster patrol

5. heavy metal

6. tuff guy

so 9 trucks i dont get why they didnt do 8 or 10 but cant complain

1 hour ago, monsterjam1 said:

we have the monster x tour or mtd tour coming soon to brandon sd and the lineup is amazing

1. 1st time ever there 4 bigfoots

2. ramintor 

3. hotsy

4. monster patrol

5. heavy metal

6. tuff guy

so 9 trucks i dont get why they didnt do 8 or 10 but cant complain

To add on they're branding the whole Bigfoot deal as Battle of the Bigfoots. So maybe they'll have separate Bigfoot competitions or an exhibition thing.