Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" 2K16 Thread

Nick Migues

Racing or fs?

Plus CVH in Digger wins racing in Toronto against Bounty Hunter.

And Ryan wins freestyle with a 37

Meanwhile Storm Damage, Rage, and Hurricane Force all died before being able to freestyle

So it looks like Adam got FQ in Tampa and Becky won donuts

Point standings as of week 2:

Grave Digger- 5
Monster Energy- 2
MM Junkyard Dog- 2
Avenger- 1
Max D- 1
El Toro Loco- 1

Edited by Charlie H.

Toronto was a total bust for Sarurday night. Less than half the field of trucks even completed a freestyle run, it was 6 or 7 trucks to do a full freestyle run out of 16. 

Grave Digger pretty much won racing by default as Trent in BH cut out on the first turn.

Cam had one good jump, broke on the 2nD

Ryan run was really good, but nothing big or even a wow moment. 

Edited Adam to Ryan

Im going to the Sunday show as well like I do every year, here's hoping to a better show! 

Edited by bottenator

Toronto was a total bust for Sarurday night. Less than half the field of trucks even completed a freestyle run, it was 6 or 7 trucks to do a full freestyle run out of 16. 

Grave Digger pretty much won racing by default as Trent in BH cut out on the first turn.

Cam had one good jump, broke on the 2nd

Adam's run was really good, but nothing big or even a wow moment. 

Im going to the Sunday show as well like I do every year, here's hoping to a better show! 

You mean Ryan? Because he's in Toronto and Adam's run had a big ol wow moment in it

Also couple thing I noticed: 

1: Digger 32 is running two flags like CVH now
2: Notice how, besides Max D but we know Tom ran the only truck that's facing forwards is King Krunch. Oh please don't tell me he didn't freestyle again. I was hoping this would be a return to form for David Smith but if he didn't freestyle again this weekend then that truck really REALLY needed much more testing before it went out into the field.

You mean Ryan? Because he's in Toronto and Adam's run had a big ol wow moment in it
Also couple thing I noticed: 

1: Digger 32 is running two flags like CVH now
2: Notice how, besides Max D but we know Tom ran the only truck that's facing forwards is King Krunch. Oh please don't tell me he didn't freestyle again. I was hoping this would be a return to form for David Smith but if he didn't freestyle again this weekend then that truck really REALLY needed much more testing before it went out into the field.

yup I meant Ryan, changed that.

Well updates:

1. Damon wins racing in Tampa after Adam nearly rolls it and barely saves it, but crashes into Hooked.

2. Adam wins freestyle with a way better run than he had in Atlanta.

3. Carl wins racing in Toronto.

4. Apparently they're doing a new thing thats like Mega trucks, but they look more like mud drags.

5. Zombie wins Donuts in Toronto.

6. Ryan wins freestyle in Toronto with a decent run

7. Titan rolls it in the qualifying round against Madusa

8. Dennis debuts his new chrome Digger in Anaheim

9. Neil debuts his new Candy Red Max-D

10. Also, Morgan nearly saved it.

11. Gas Monkey f$%#s up in the final turn, the Madusa crashes and I think she is out for the night.

Slo-Mo replay.

Edited by Hagan Moskau

I just looked at Louisville results, and it looks like Cole Vernard is finally going hard out there. Also, getting an even closer look, all I can ask is, when will Brianna Mahon cease to amaze all of us? SHE WON AN EVENT FOR THE THIRD CONSECUTIVE WEEKEND!

I just looked at Louisville results, and it looks like Cole Vernard is finally going hard out there. Also, getting an even closer look, all I can ask is, when will Brianna Mahon cease to amaze all of us? SHE WON AN EVENT FOR THE THIRD CONSECUTIVE WEEKEND!

Cuz Brianna can drive. Cole Vernard HAS been going hard, he just hadnt gotten many wins yet. Also for anyone that might care Sinjan Bleu, who has been a crew guy for Jim Creten for awhile now, drove Jailbird this weekend in where ever they are.. because TK Motorsports has fill-in drivers for fill-in drivers for full time driver that has yet to drive. logic.