Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" 2K16 Thread

Nick Migues

Went to the CFP show in Belton Texas last night Went to my first monster truck show there 13 years ago. Anyway, Kalia Savage approached me to be the event photographer if her hired photographer didn't show up. I also talked to Jim Kramer. He said they hope to have some products and such with Traxxas by next year. Oh and I met some kid named Preston Perez.

What  happened to him?

Marc is sick. also new Storm Damage is sick, and and trents new body looks kinda odd with graphics.. I saw the body panel in the shop with no graphics and looked better. and the new rims on Jimmys truck and Iron Outlaw are so sexy. don't know if anyone posted this, but Mike Christansen is the new driver of Iron Outlaw!

So there's a red ramp in Tampa.

No idea what it could mean, but the last time they did red was with the 2014 POD for something to only hit in bonus time and there was a green ramp you had to hit in regulation. The only problem is there isn't a green ramp anywhere on Tampa, and this is a strange obstacle to block off until bonus time. So either they ran out of paint or something else is happening.

Edited by Double.D

So there's a red ramp in Tampa.

*snip snip*

No idea what it could mean, but the last time they did red was with the 2014 POD for something to only hit in bonus time and there was a green ramp you had to hit in regulation. The only problem is there isn't a green ramp anywhere on Tampa, and this is a strange obstacle to block off until bonus time. So either they ran out of paint or something else is happening.

Are you sure that's the only one? And I doubt they'll do that BS they did POD. Plus, why are all these ramps so damn steep? Jeez, you can destroy an axle on those ramps.

Okay so apparently the other two Vaters trucks, Rage and Wrecking Crew, the Storm Damage/Hurricane Force trucks, Trent's Bounty Hunter and a few others aren't running BKTs, when I know for sure they're running more than 5 shows. What gives? Was this because of the tire shortage thing that happened in the off season?

Jimmy's Bounty Hunter did not run BKT's last night.  The picture a few pages back with Jimmy's truck with BKT's was only for display, as those tires were put on Dawn's truck and she ran them.  Jimmy ran Ukraines.  Really not sure about this situation, but I figured I'd throw some more complications into your confusion.