Official Monster Truck "Silly Season" 2K16 Thread

Nick Migues

Fun Fact of the day:

Scooby Doo driven by Linsey has more area FS points than anybody in either the generic arena series or the MMJ tours (waiting on west coast results so this may change). She has actually scored more freestyle points than her travel partner, Randy Brown, Driving grave digger. (scooby doo and Briana and Brown's Digger are tied for second most freestyle points thus far with all three competing in the same amount of shows). Guess Grave Digger doesn't always win fan judging eh? 

Points were caclulated like this 

1st= 5

2nd =4

3rd=3

4th=2

5th =1

Another note is Randy Brown to this point hasnt lost a Speed and Skill event yet. 

(yes im working on an excel sheet for all kinds of points stuff with my own points series, Ill post it once Monster Jam gets all the results in from this weekend)

Do we have a Rookie of the Year Winner already?

Looking at results for Nashville, I can already tell a few things:

1., The two drivers that were neck to neck throughout this event were, surprisingly, Bari Musawwir and Brianna Mahon. Why surprising, you ask? I was expecting Cole Vernard and Jared Eichelberger to go really hard this weekend.

2. Looking at points, my predictions for the two births for this tour (As of Nashville) go to Zombie, Scooby, Digger, or Max-D.

Edited by TheRetroStyle

Venard and Eichelberger need to work on their momentum in my opinion. They're kinda slow in pace. Also, don't forget Mark List and El Toro and even Cynthia in Dalmatian. Mark is in ways better that Cole and Jared, and Cynthia is showing fast improvement. Bari and Brianna were impressive in Tulsa, and that carried over to Nashville. Brianna is my pick for Young Guns assuming she won't red-light again. 

Monster X Tour getting sued? Why would a Monster Truck Promoter do what I assume to be a human obstacle course without any connection to Monster Trucks whatsoever? 

Monster X Tour getting sued? Why would a Monster Truck Promoter do what I assume to be a human obstacle course without any connection to Monster Trucks whatsoever? 

I believe it was that they were doing some sort of activity with the Walking Dead without getting the rights to do so or something along those lines.