World Finals XVII Discussion

Sergeant Politeness

4 hours ago, Gabe2304 said:

What about the fountain? I always looked forward to seeing how they integrated it into the track.

i miss the fountain i dont get why they took it out it was like the main obstacle of the wf

Here is the YGS + Encore courtesy "jshlacoste06" of YouTube.

There is also a good video of qualifying (YGS and main field), but I didn't want to post that one it's 30 minutes. Really good seats for film in that one.

It's called "Monster Jam World Finals 17 Qualifying" under the YouTube account "MonsterJamLord".

I decided to experiment a little with the bracket,using the qualifying times as a justification for who wins:

If the winner of every race is the faster qualifier, the bracket will look like this: (Interesting to note: Kane goes to finals, Liddycoat advances to round 3)

VSCdrE7.png?1

If the winner of every race is the slower qualifier, the bracket will look like this: (I know this is highly unlikely)

Fp64H5A.png

I honestly wouldn't mind a Vaters Jr - Mahon matchup though

50 minutes ago, steiale said:

Guys, that challonge one is off. Morgan and Brianna would be the last race not Dennis and Chuckie...

The races are still accurate though, although the bottom half of the bracket would be mirrored.

ok I guess i'll join the bracket madness and post my own...

photo World Finals XVII Racing bracket prediction_zpsqskyijj4.jpg

Yes I just called it Dragon Knocks off Monster Energy and Doom's Day upsets FS1 (lets be honest we've seen some wild stuff already)