World Finals XVII Discussion

Sergeant Politeness

3 hours ago, rockgod88 said:

Think that they maybe used a spare chassis then painted it then added parts? or did they actually rebuild and paint the normal chassis.!

I saw photos of both, they are using their respective chassis's they have been all year.

Even though Dragon has 4-1 odds of winning YGS I think I'd want to put my money on Siagon Shaker with that 18-1 odds (maybe because it seems like a dark horse and I like the odds with long shot drivers.) on another note is it just me or is that purple clean on a digger chassis? also is Jared Eichelberger's Max-D got some orange on the front there?

12 minutes ago, ColorfulCrayons said:

It's racing. The track could have two racing ramps, and turning cars and that's it. That's all they need for racing. For racing the last few years it's looked fine IMO.

i mean for freestyle sorry wasnt clear enough

Anyone know if Practice Times have been posted anywhere? Monster Jam posted them last year if I remember correctly, but I haven't seen any yet except for a few drivers posting them on Instagram

They look pretty good to me. Its a noce change. Sure it looks like it doesnt really fit with the digger legacy, but it still looks nice nonetheless. So difficult to please everyone ya know... But i thought the front clips were different colors, are they just running the standard ones until the actual event?