World Finals XVII Discussion

Sergeant Politeness

4 hours ago, maxdman said:

One thing I'd like to point out that no one has picked up on or at least not mentioned yet is there were three stadium tours this year.  All with the same line-up, and all with the same track style (Venue permitting).  The west coast tour (Stadium tour 2) with Gas Monkey and Chrome Digger had a unique racing style versus stadium tour 3 (with Razin Kane trucks and Son-Uva Digger).  Tour 2 had a roller after the turning fun box, stadium tour 3 and the FS1 tour did not.  While I hate that the tracks are the same, it makes sense from a "sport" perspective.  I think that's where FELD is trying to go, make the industry a sport and have consistent line-ups and tracks fro each tour.

i can see why they would do that but they just cant do that anymore, its just like making a cookie and finding out it was the best cookie ever made then after a few years you stop making the cookie that way and it doesnt taste as good as it did before because you wanted to make the cookie the same way everyone else did, thats what mj is doing now if your point is right, they just cant downgrade over the years they need to upgrade the obstacles and make them better and bigger so everyone will enjoy not just because other sports dont do the same thing