Show Your Projects Chapter 48

rockgod88

sorry I didn't mean it to be like I madde it first and nobody else can, I don't really care, its not like I have it copyrighted, so go on ahead dude, but the reason ii picked the body was because I am buying a suburban soon and plan to make it look like this

Welll.... Made some shocks for this and fixed paint...

EKAvT2x.png

And finally finished painting this, glad I did, Its finally done.

qREvAcU.png

How they look guys

BTW Aftershock+Krazytrain are 100% done and should be uploaded in a day or two!

• Upvote 10

8 hours ago, carkiller458 said:

Sorry bud but I did this a while ago

First of all, don't quote images. Remove them from the quote before you post your response. Secondly, don't double post, use the edit button if you need to add pictures. Thirdly, don't tell someone they can or can not make something. 

Edited by Jon Cannon

2 hours ago, rockgod88 said:

Welll.... Made some shocks for this and fixed paint...

And finally finished painting this, glad I did, Its finally done.

How they look guys

BTW Aftershock+Krazytrain are 100% done and should be uploaded in a day or two!

they look amazing cant wait

On 5/28/2016 at 2:02 AM, carkiller458 said:

*General Mayhem pic*

in my eyes this is the general mayhem i like better no offence to anyone who makes a truck with the same name its just that i see this one being one with a unique body style but none the less nobody will ever know what team P.O.D.(myself ,carkiller458) are gonna do/come up with  next 

Edited by nks1996
Stop quoting photos

10 minutes ago, nks1996 said:

this is the true general mayhem nobody will ever know what team P.O.D. is gonna do next 

I'm going to stop you right there. No matter how many people work on the same truck, or a truck of the same name, there never is one "True" version of it. I don't care if every content maker on the site is making the same exact truck, everyone is entitled to make what they want, when they want to, and should never be told to stop making it because a version has already been made or someone else is already working on one.

• Upvote 5

4 hours ago, rockgod88 said:

Felt like showing this off.....

This will finally be released after a year and a half scene debut... (at least GD30 got done)

3 hours ago, steiale said:

Are those the most recent rim models? They look like the old model to me, but I might be wrong...

They aren't, but i'd be down to send you the ones from my Spiked Gold Max-D before you release that one Blaize.