Show Your Projects Chapter 48

rockgod88

Hey peeps, I've been on and off this site for a while now, and now that I'm starting to really get back into the game, I figured I would show some of my trucks: 

SlvNVbA.png Team Meents (Yes, I know the chassis's wrong, if anyone has an updated one, I'd be glad to switch it out)

nSkkK1N.jpgElectric City, a custom I made

Let me know if I can improve on anything and whether or not you guys wanna see these released!

• Upvote 12

48 minutes ago, AvengerFan11 said:

Hey peeps, I've been on and off this site for a while now, and now that I'm starting to really get back into the game, I figured I would show some of my trucks: 

Team Meents (Yes, I know the chassis's wrong, if anyone has an updated one, I'd be glad to switch it out)

Electric City, a custom I made

Let me know if I can improve on anything and whether or not you guys wanna see these released!

Yes please! Sick looking job.

2 hours ago, AvengerFan11 said:

Thanks, but first I need help making some of the parts their own separate mesh's. Currently they are just overlaying the base part I used. If anybody can help that'd be great

I think I can handle that for ya bro, check tutorials tomorrow afternoon, should have a video for ya ;)

3 hours ago, mrgravedigger23 said:

well made this a while agao not even sure why tbh, ur guess is as good as mine 

woooooooooooooooooow thats amazing, is it a team meents chassis?

3 hours ago, mrgravedigger23 said:

well made this a while agao not even sure why tbh, ur guess is as good as mine 

11 minutes ago, Charlie H. said:

Only suggestion I'd have on Team Meents is the headers, since Tom ran upward headers until I want to say 2004-2005

What are those headers on the sick-looking Afterburner? They look like they might work...

12 hours ago, rockgod88 said:

Welp Got the 2001 body and paint almost done....

Thanks for logo Gabe!

A note for Blaise (and anyone making a 2016 truck): I don't think any trucks used the Monster Jam logo with the gold outline. I've got one that has a dark gray and one with a lighter silver outline that I could send to anyone as well as put it in Edy's Logo Database