Show Your Projects Chapter 48

rockgod88

8 hours ago, rockgod88 said:

*Guldburg*

I made these headers for my Godberg.

Well cause i can edit post, 

Finished King K 2001, yes I know the grill is a bit off but there's not much I can do.

5cgU8qf.png

Plus Max D Fixed Spec (not in this pic :/ )  and got dem new rims (Thx Fern!).

YncJa4V.png

• Upvote 3

Aye son whaddup, these two babies are almost done, I dont plan on keeping the "zoomies" on Straight Jacket, but thats up to y'all, so yeah, just gotta paint Fluffy and were good to go :D 

(P.S. Much love to Andrew for working on the bodies last night on short notice getting them perfect <3 )

9xxYTTS.png

5yJMtst.png

• Upvote 10

8 hours ago, rockgod88 said:

I made these headers for my Godberg.

Well cause i can edit post, 

Finished King K 2001, yes I know the grill is a bit off but there's not much I can do.

Plus Max D Fixed Spec (not in this pic :/ )  and got dem new rims (Thx Fern!)

please keep the 2001 front clip i like it more than the right truck and good job they are amazing cant wait

23 minutes ago, iZonarYT said:

Aye son whaddup, these two babies are almost done, I dont plan on keeping the "zoomies" on Straight Jacket, but thats up to y'all, so yeah, just gotta paint Fluffy and were good to go :D 

(P.S. Much love to Andrew for working on the bodies last night on short notice getting them perfect <3 )

That F250 crew cab... :wub:

9 hours ago, iZonarYT said:

Think you can send those my way?  Have a couple idea myself for those ;)

4 hours ago, rockgod88 said:

Ok well adjusted the paint on this to look better, also how the f did i get in this position lol

also i just noticed i have 420 reputation lol B)

Release it. Please.

Edited by Jon Cannon

So I was working on this, got it all finished up and all, then go to upload a picture of it, and oh, the font list has been updated "might as well go see whats in it" new Strait Jacket font.......... *flips table* 

q4bSP4f.png

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, iZonarYT said:

So I was working on this, got it all finished up and all, then go to upload a picture of it, and oh, the font list has been updated "might as well go see whats in it" new Strait Jacket font.......... *flips table* 

I'm pretty sure Edy has a Strait Jacket logo in the Logo Thread...